Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Xanadu Impalong

hailene you monster! :D
I wont be coming i think, if you need plate parts COD'ed, i can do helms or any other parts and cod for free (people receiving them would have to pay mail charge)

Ah! That does sound like fun. I'm on the complete opposite end of Xanadu, up in Glasshollow, but if I can figure out a way to get there (and back again) I'd definitely be interested.

*ETA: Just to clarify, I'd be attending as a newbie. My highest skill right now is somewhere around 9.6 carpentry. :)

If you are new, it is absolutely worth getting to this! It helped the Tarsis crowd in a huge way when we went. You have enty of time to build a rowboat or more (if premium) and you will build some carpentry skill doing it. We pushed it hard and built a corbita in about 10 days from almost no Shipbuilding skill to attend ours :)

• Like 1

I'll come.

Can imp BS, LW, carp, shields to 70 at least.

If you are new, it is absolutely worth getting to this! It helped the Tarsis crowd in a huge way when we went. You have enty of time to build a rowboat or more (if premium) and you will build some carpentry skill doing it. We pushed it hard and built a corbita in about 10 days from almost no Shipbuilding skill to attend ours :)

Yeah, I'm building myself a boat to attend. :) It'll just be a rowboat, since I have very limited playtime and other stuff I want to get done in that time too. But, it'll be something. I'll just make sure to start my journey a few days early. :)

Yeah, I'm building myself a boat to attend. :) It'll just be a rowboat, since I have very limited playtime and other stuff I want to get done in that time too. But, it'll be something. I'll just make sure to start my journey a few days early. :)

Welcome to wurm Fobok.   You will be well recieved at the impalong. They are the most amazing places to meet new players and to just have fun. Good luck in your boat building.

Fobok, depending on the will of the winds, you might be passing the rest of us. One advantage of the rowboats, they don't care much when it says 'light breeze' !

I'm fairly new and would love to participate.  Not sure if I could really help with anything, my skills are a bit low.  I could bring low level mats, but I don't know if that's desired at all.  I live over at I-23, so I can't really pass it up though.

The only hard part would be getting across the bay.

Going to be a long sail but I will be attending.

Leather Working: 93

Cloth Tailoring: 75

Thuwyth, you might want to use this as an excuse to build your first rowboat :)

It is very handy to have one and will boost your carpentry by the time you are done which is always handy :)

The last one I attended, I had no skills of note but was able to help occasionally by fetching and carrying... water was always needed different places, etc.

Speaking of which, I will make sure that Tarlcabot is there. I think he will be a priest by then but either way, he can cook with 98 HFC. Should be able to bring my two Vyn batteries too... and Tarl should be a fledgling priest by then... will.probably be around 225 faith by then or better :)

Hoping to be be at 70 mining by then... if not, will be close.

I will bring at least a small supply of all metals for improving things like lamps or whatever... for the facility if nothing else :)

Is there any use for marble and slate that anyone can think of?

While I am thinking of it... can you post a wish list for supplies needed so I can start working on getting things ready? I have gotten so much out of past ones, I want to help support this one wherever I can :)

Yeah, I definitely have the skill to build a boat, hate doing stuff like that so far from my deed though.  Course I'm not sure what I would do with my horse either.... hmmm.   I'll have to think on this.  I'm not that far, I could walk.

Their is a bridge and a ton of roads to my deed so you should be able to get here vary easily.  Thanks to the work of mortomes, ntx and exene for doing bridges that help with connecting our area to Valkyrie :). You did bring up a point I may have to take into consideration which will be horse parking for those who ride.

Il try to update the post soon with more people doing each subject.

Also im looking for people to help with the iron supply as I have found out from asking around a bit that its usually the thing that gets burnt through so fast.

• Like 1

Maybe I'll just ride that direction to do some scouting.

I'll be joining too.
I can imp carp to 70 QL

At the moment, I can't mine to 70 ql but I can take care of everything needed up about 60 plus a bit. I will sort it so it is available for low imp'ing too. I can't remember what was asked for in previous times. Aside from the 70ql, is 1k enough spread out in ql or should I bring 2k?

If I can find the old threads I will copy the list to here and we can adjust it from there.

• Like 1

This is the supplies list from the Glasshollow Impalong. Please feel free to tell me to mind my own business if I am out of line but I thought it might help to see what has been asked for in the past :)

-1k 80ql iron lumps

-2k 80ql wemp

-1k 80ql cotton

-200 80ql logs

-700 70ql logs

-6k 70ql Iron lumps

-bulk iron lumps 300

-1k silver lumps 70ql

-300 steel or coal 70ql

-1k vegs

-500 meat

-bulk steel

-300 leather or hides

-bulk leather/hides ~1k

-1k gold lumps 70ql

- bulk gold and silver 1k gold 500 silver

-Bulk wool 300

-100 70ql wool

List was edited on my phone so it may have been slightly butchered :)

Edited by Kyleshandra

Their is a bridge and a ton of roads to my deed so you should be able to get here vary easily.  Thanks to the work of mortomes, ntx and exene for doing bridges that help with connecting our area to Valkyrie :). You did bring up a point I may have to take into consideration which will be horse parking for those who ride.

Il try to update the post soon with more people doing each subject.

Also im looking for people to help with the iron supply as I have found out from asking around a bit that its usually the thing that gets burnt through so fast.

I'm working on a big terraforming project with my town at the moment, if I can find the time, I will mine out some 90ql iron ores

I'll come with Jaz to imp shields, chain, plate, BS tools and weapons - last is in emergencies only I'm not a master of the art yet.

Will try to bring a few hundred lumps of 50-70ql steel and 1k 70+ql iron.

In general I'll imp to 70ql that is fast and thus can serve a lot of requests

Edited by Jaz

most probably i can come there, if i am there i can do

carpentry and chain smith

Edited by monsterix

Im new in the area and dont have a skill to provide for imping but i can offer some time/labor in terraforming or building if anything needs to be built as a area for the brief influx or people or anyting. Am excited that its happening so close to us from Arstotzka, proud to be in this region.

Szai, remember that even if, for instance, you only have your carpentry up to 10-12, that means you can improve something to about 20ql. If all you did was take any very low ql items up to 20, it is one less thing the big guns have to worry about :) Every little bit helps!

ok my Carpentry will be 70ish for sure by then, then.

I would certainly like to come, expect to see me and a few others there!

• Like 1