Sign in to follow this  
Gallade

New character in Elevation looking for Kingdom

After spending enough time in the Freedom cluster to get the hang of the game (3 months, been premium for one) I eventually decided to attempt joining a kingdom on Elevation.

What I'm looking for is an active and friendly community, preferably looking to develop and with much work to do. While the character may be new, I know how useful having one more person to help with the biggest tasks can be. I'm active, friendly, cooperating, and willing to do pretty much anything to help, including fighting. I still have a vteleport, so position is not a problem.

Please contact me with a reply, a PM, or an ingame message.

come to Chaos, Ebonaura is always excepting all new comers  :-)

We are a developing kingdom with a lot of work to do. We are just getting ready to celebrate our 1st year anniversary very soon.  Everyone helps each other. if you need something just have to ask. The appropriate people will step up and give what ever is needed.  Just check our web site, http://ebonaura.guildlaunch.com

Edited by DropDeadFred

Thanks, but Chaos is not quite what I'm looking for.

PvP, just makes it more interesting. You don't have to worry about it if you want. It easy to avoid PvP if that's what you worried about. I tell you a lot of peeps  wont go back to freedom servers, because they get bored in Freedom. So if you get bored and want some excitement look us up. 

Edited by DropDeadFred

Actually, the fact is I'm looking for a kingdom in the Elevation server, not Chaos.

Thanks, I have received a reply. Can this topic be closed?