Sign in to follow this  
whereami

[Closed] Fountain Bucket (super-container)

gwAE8lq.png

A Fountain inside of a Bucket. Buckets are smaller than backpacks and will even fit inside of them, however they burn in forges/ovens, etc. Most people know what these are but for those that don't; The fountain holds a much higher volume than the bucket, it allows you to put more into a single, smaller container. These are useful for painting Knarrs or Caravels, or for use as storage.

I will accept silver or Euro via Paypal at 1:1 ratio. (Silver Preferred)
Item will be sent COD by mail from Deliverance.

Starting bid: 35s/€
Minimum Increment: 5s/€
Buyout: PM Offers
No Reserve
30 Minute Sniper Protection
auction_timer_1432376827.gif

Edited by whereami

I'll have to come up with a bribe for this one..

To those who have never owned one before, be wary about accidentally picking up the fountain as you can never make one of these or put it back in.

Great item to have though

@Thorgot: This bucket does indeed fit inside of a small chest when the chest is completely empty.

Edited by whereami

yes, this is a great way to make a fish FSB.  Put satchels in fountain, fish filets in satchels, put bucket in small magic chest and presto.

• Like 1

What's the reason for the extremely high price? Are these something that used to be createable but no longer are or does it take some extremely difficult to pull off process to make one?

What's the reason for the extremely high price? Are these something that used to be createable but no longer are or does it take some extremely difficult to pull off process to make one?

It's impossible to create these now :/

What's the reason for the extremely high price? Are these something that used to be createable but no longer are...

This

I sold several backpacks for 70s last few weeks, why is the bid on this one so low? Cause it can't be used in a forge?

yes, but I've seen satchels (same issue) sell for 60s and 70s in the past.  Most people aren't using them to cook I think.  Fish and dye I think are main reason?

yes, but I've seen satchels (same issue) sell for 60s and 70s in the past. Most people aren't using them to cook I think. Fish and dye I think are main reason?

I use a fountain pan isnide a smc and most of my stuff in the fountain... no need to worry about decay on anything.

• Like 1