Sign in to follow this  
sulfurblade

Valeri ? It must be made up as it goes along...

So its long long past time for the dirty laundry to be aired out in regards to Valeri....

Lets begin the long list of issues:

1) How it works is a mystery to most everyone even the most veteran players can talk for hours and still not come up with answers to the 1000's of questions one can ask about it.

2) Freedom has ZERO business doing missions that can cause NoGumps Eaglespirits and the hordes of valeri mobs to come kill us on EPIC, they have no business influencing the result of a valeri scenario that ends with an EPIC deed getting sunk to the bottom of the ocean after a valeri terraforming event.

3) Wurm running around killing Demigods??? Enough said.... Demigods shouldnt be taken off the map bye anyone other then gods, Wurm really has no business being on the ever crowded map.... 

4) Vynora can't move but the 10 Billion up and coming gods can....

5) WTF is up with Nahjo is he god or is he a demigod make up your minds already???

Its time the system is fully explained in total detail so you can't continue to keep making stuff up as it goes along....  

1) Many people do understand how it works

2) Freedom missions do not influence Valrei

3) Wurm has always moved and can (and has) won scenarios which gives a penalty for us not winning

4) Vynora stopped moving to balance the issue of JK having two gods that they can hedge their bets with, the others will be available to all for this once they start working correctly

5) Nahjo is indeed a god and is currently bugged

• Like 5

1. We have a pretty good understanding of how valrei works. But yes, proper documentation and/or explanation from an official source would be better

2. Freedom doesn't influence the valrei board. If anything it's Epic that influences the spawn of valrei mobs onto the freedom clusters

3. Demigods are running a gauntlet on valrei to test whether they deserve to become gods. Wurm is fine as it is.

4. Balancing purposes

5. Najho has already descended and people can become his follower

Freedom doesn't effect valrei at all as said, they don't get our prizes either theirs come from unique kills

I am Sorry but Wurm has no business attacking Demigods....  Its one thing if a god takes a demigod out but Wurm?!?  Thats just wrong....

He is like a boss and a variable in the valrei wars he doesn't need a following its just part of the game. He attacks everyone and everyone attacks him there is nothing unusual or unfair here

I worship the Wurm.

Come to me for a convert.

Unarmored and weaponless gets you a bonus.

So Nathan ascends forever and a day ago sits around and has never been taken off the map....

Biggi lasts a short time on the map and Wurm decides he must go....

And Tosiek, Nahjo go from demi god to god faster then a Geo Metro can reach 60 MPH???  

But its all working fine.....  Mind you the Demigod that was taken out in record time was a BLer.... 

There is no poor BL conspiracy, Nathan has better stats than Biggi and Nathan was even nerfed on Valrei. Maybe you didn't ever notice Magranons love affair with Nathan getting his arse handed to him regularly on their date nights. No one is saying there aren't bugs, the only reason Tosiek and Nahjo are even gods right now is because of bugs (Tosiek was low stats too and died but a bug caused him to respawn, Nahjo at the time shouldn't have become a demigod but Tosiek had not allied with Magranon correctly so was given the opportunity and now the mechanics have since changed to allow multiple) Rolf does not roll back bugs and lets them play as is however Biggi dying to wurm is not a bug.

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%22Nathan%22%20from%3Avalreimoon&src=typd

• Like 1

Yeah Nathan was regularly attacked by a weaker Mag.....  Only 2 characters on the map could have taken out Biggi and Wurm makes a bee line for him?  

If it were mag that attacked him he would likely still be on the map...  How many times has a strong wurm ever attacked nathan?  

Maybe its totally coincidental just like all the crazy crap missions we get in BL that I swear is Rolf getting home after a bender saying I know what crazy thing I can make BL do today....

Build 500 Rare Caravels...

I think you are making things up now because you are mad maybe, there are no missions to make rare items much less rare boats. All kingdoms take their random missions from the same mission pool they all have their share of nasty ones so again no poor BL conspiracy. If wurm was making a beeline for Biggi he would have died weeks ago. Also mag was lined up to take out Biggi after the wurm if he had failed anyway since he would have still been healing after the fight.

You need to remember that Gods increase their stats from missions, demi gods don't have that their stats are based from the ingame character at their time of ascending, Nathan had insane stats in comparison to the other gods. I don't think the wurm even gets stronger/higher health unless carrying certain items.

Your right sme I am a bit annoyed, and your probally right it was coincidental but that still doesnt change the fact the BL missions are inherently harder and not just because of our smaller playerbase but because of the missions themselves....

How many missions like for example the Temple which requires 10 rare white dotted flowers which you will not ever find on affliction because flowers dont grow here....  So who has an inherently easier time to do that mission a WLer or a BLer...Now then imagine making papyrus sheets simple mission right just collect some reeds oh wait how many reeds grow on mycelium? Sure there are plenty of missions that are the exact same difficulty no matter what server you are on...  but there are far too many missions that are simply more difficult for us to do..... Sure we love our mycelium but how hard would it have been to come up with missions that didn't put BL at a disadvantage?  

Basically, Valeri needs a ton of work from the Art Team giving the Temple a damn Model already too how is the map going to fit 1 billion new gods running about it, too a clear lack of balance in the missions, playerbase etc....

Yeah Nathan was regularly attacked by a weaker Mag..... Only 2 characters on the map could have taken out Biggi and Wurm makes a bee line for him?

If it were mag that attacked him he would likely still be on the map... How many times has a strong wurm ever attacked nathan?

Over the last several years quite a few actually.

Valrei has many bugs, unfortunately for Biggy this isn't one of them. Demigods can die /cough Tosiek.

I'm curious as I may share the same fate shortly, did he receive a new title such as "Fallen" and did he get to keep the sorc abilities/buffs/debuffs?

Cheers

• Like 1

You are capable of finding those flowers on elevation, you also don't seem to get the height requirement, it took well over a year and several unsuccessful attempts to build a temple in the NE of elevation in the one spot high enough since ours have to be 1000 slope above water so technically you could say it is harder for WL, you are also capable of making reed farms just like we can.

Well Sme you have shed some light on some stuff, for example I foolishly thought we shared the exact same missions in the mission rotation not that they had there own spin like your 1000 Blocks above sea level twist....  

And I would just point that out as a perfect example of something that is wrong currently....  We should have the exact same worded missions that have equal difficulty on both servers...  

So I am going to retire from this thread but hopefully my ranting will serve to help educate others about valeri and point out some of the obvious flaws....

Like "WE NEED A MODEL FOR THE TEMPLE ART TEAM"

I'm curious as I may share the same fate shortly, did he receive a new title such as "Fallen" and did he get to keep the sorc abilities/buffs/debuffs?

Cheers

He kept the spells. No word on titles, though I doubt he got one, since even gods don't get them. Also no Godslayer title, for anyone who was wondering :(

It wouldn't make sense to gain or lose titles from the god since the player and the god are not connected at all, once the player uses the key the only transference is the name and the stats. also the abilities came from the key not from being on the Valrei map.

so the worst issue with valrei i'm gathering is lacking a model for the temple ok

i keep my 3 random spells and the ascended title all i really lost was my place on the valrei map.