Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

Collision Clarification

"Screw the game and ourselves in order to suit a few crazed costumers" definitely isn't healthy either.

Becasue fixing a broken issue is "screw[ing] the game"?  Gross mischaracterization and misunderstanding of a problem and/or your customers is another big no-no.

I'm really nervous about this, now. I also built alongside a mountain - and wanted to build a keep 1/2 or 3/4 up it. And now people can just climb above and jump in, so nothing inside will be safe :(
I'm not going to get angry, like others have, but my creative plans are on hold, and my money too (what little I have to invest, heh), for now.

Edited by LilyPhoenix
  • Like 1

Has anybody tried using a fence ladder since these changes?

The one I just tried has been rendered unusable - character constantly moving and draining stamina, and unable to rest against the fence. Also managed to get stuck inside the fence. :(

Has anybody tried using a fence ladder since these changes?

The one I just tried has been rendered unusable - character constantly moving and draining stamina, and unable to rest against the fence. Also managed to get stuck inside the fence. :(

Time to add proper rock climbing equipment (rope & picks, etc) , I guess :-)

Becasue fixing a broken issue is "screw[ing] the game"?  Gross mischaracterization and misunderstanding of a problem and/or your customers is another big no-no.

Because costumers can't grossly mischaracterize and misunderstand issues? Trying to suit every customer, including those who does this isn't healthy for the game or for the company.

Not just people we have to worry about evidently Trolls bounce too!   :o

I found one on the second floor of my market building which is right beside a cliff.

Sorry I was so surprised I didn't think about a screenshot until later when I was trying to duplicate it's entry. :unsure:

This I see as a more serious problem, since when trolls enter deeds they go into their escape mode bashing down on deed walls to get out. Also I have even had trolls bash down house walls when they entered through an arched opening and decided to break out by bashing down another wall. They are not too bright that way but very destructive.

Also of course they will attack and attempt to kill anyone on what otherwise would have been a deed that prevented them from entering because of the fencing and house walls keeping them out. Players entering deeds can do none of this destruction so this is why I consider trolls much more of a problem.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of PVP deeds use such defenses, would've been nice to prevent a week or so before. I feel bad for those who got their stuff stolen.  Silly ninjas..

Because costumers can't grossly mischaracterize and misunderstand issues? Trying to suit every customer, including those who does this isn't healthy for the game or for the company.

You're impying that is the issue in this specific case; I have seen no evidence to that effect, but plenty to the contrary.  Thinking it does not make it so.