Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online - Building Bridges - May 19, 2015

Hey all! If you missed last night's stream, here it is. Bridges have been released and we are stoked to get underway with the construction of our very first bridge. We discuss the new update to the game while we wrap our minds around the implications of bridges for our labyrinth. Enjoy

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yY_1RQ2WPo

• Like 11

after thinking for two weeks,  I have thoughts on what the dev's should work on next.

I'd like to see more options for what we already have.  like  lead ,copper, zinc, tin  .  more things to build with them,  peat and moss.  it's around the lands and quite pointless

all types of lumps could make house decorations,

allow use to make nails with all ores. and when used on fences show the color of them ,same with furniture

Slate please more options for that, we can make marble things, why not same code, for slate, give us a dark looking table, or bridge ect.

even some options like combining marble and slate for something

i'm sure there's more ideas

Just would like to use more uses for what's around, making it worth taking the time to gather.

(side idea for future Draw-Bridge )   got to admit  a lot of us are Castle freaks

• Like 1

I guess there was not an episode this week :( 

nope, sadly it doesnt seem so....although Faeran even announced they will be back next week in last weeks video (which would have been this monday)

Faeran was not feeling well, so they gave it a miss this week.

The first video I ever watched about wurm ( before I subed ) ,were you two guys , think that was a couple years ago.  Returning now and it is good to see you both are still doing these. Just a word of encouragement  keep it up really well done.  

Well their last video has over 500 views so there are lots of people watching but everyone needs a break now and then i guess...when you watch something for over an hour every week you kind of miss it when it is not there though, lol

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Faeran has been quite ill the last week and we will once again not be recording tonight. We appreciate all the kind words that have been said and we hope to be back in business next week.

Griphyth and Faeran

I hope he's feeling better soon.  Those bridges can't build themselves after all.  :P

Anyways feel better and I'll look forward to seeing your stream again.

Aw dangit, i hope he gets better soon. I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms, have to go watch old broadcasts now. :)

Hi Everyone,

Faeran has been quite ill the last week and we will once again not be recording tonight. We appreciate all the kind words that have been said and we hope to be back in business next week.

Griphyth and Faeran

Tell him to get well and not to worry about silly internets :)

I hope he is ok and that it is not anything too serious .. .

Edited by Brash_Endeavors