Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

New Forum Badges - Staff

rude :(

LOOK AT THE OLD PLAIN RECTANGLE HAHAHAHAHA

rude :(

AWWW Budda... you KNOW Since you worked hard on these badges for so long.. I guess ill keep these 2 things to my self.

WurmTag-ClientDev.png                      WurmBadgeNoLogo-ClientDev.png

AWWW Budda... you KNOW Since you worked hard on these badges for so long.. I guess ill keep these 2 things to my self.

WurmTag-ClientDev.png                      WurmBadgeNoLogo-ClientDev.png

right, looks so much better :D

• Like 1

i dont see the point of hte wurm logo, we know what game this is, and its wurm forums... so 

Of all the things to care about...

I would say the Wurm logo isn't needed in the badge, but overall, it really make no difference in any way.

much better without the wurm online logo.

give some credit to wurm players,if we see you are client developer or forums moderator on the wurm forums,nobody is going to think its for some other game.

much better without the wurm online logo.

give some credit to wurm players,if we see you are client developer or forums moderator on the wurm forums,nobody is going to think its for some other game.

Y'know, I want to side with you on this, but I know there's always some person out there that is that kind of 'special' who might not be able to figure it out...

But I do like the one without the Wurm Online above it better. (Though maybe you could make it like a star or something more iconic to the game instead of one point up/two points down.)

maybe the little crown from the wurm online logo on top would be nice

Depending how much time he wants to use adjusting the thing, he could actually just smooth the points off/delete them, and adjust the border from around the Wurm Online and re-size it for around the tag, and maybe slide the left/right side portions that stick out down to more middle range of the tag (But on the edges still) and do some tiny adjustments to the base border to make it snug up under the tag, and replace the 'Online' with 'Wurm'...so that 'special' person can figure it out still, and you keep some of the fancy bordering...but I dunno how much 'effort' he wants to expend upon this...lol

HXWXLvp.jpg

Edit : Kind of like that, but without my epic fail paint skills. ;)

Edited by Corsan
  • Like 1

I like them. I just find some fonts hard to read on the uneven brown background, like the red one, for instance.