Sign in to follow this  
menyet

Planning a bridge is enabled, even if you are not allowed to destroy the plan or build it

I tried to build a bridge, and it turned out to be on a perimeter for a new deed. I was able to plan the bridge, then I wasnt able to build the parts over the perimeter, or destroy the plans.

Planning and destroying plans should work the same (able or not able).

you can not build in other ppl perimeters.... only ally or citizens of that deed can.

when you plan you get WARNING so all seems good to me

Edited by Sila

yeah i saw your bridge, unfinished. between the Acme Coast and Port Starboard on Deli, it's a trade route, had to go around it.

not sure why you built it there, it was a simple paved road running alongside the shore.

Edited by Steveleeb

you can not build in other ppl perimeters.... only ally or citizens of that deed can.

when you plan you get WARNING so all seems good to me

if you are able to plan, then you should be able to destroy that plan.

other solution is to restrict planning too

planning and destroying your plan are working differently, and that seemed a bug to me

(edit: I'm not sure about that warning with bridges, maybe it was there but i missed it)

Edited by menyet

yeah i saw your bridge, unfinished. between the Acme Coast and Port Starboard on Deli, it's a trade route, had to go around it.

not sure why you built it there, it was a simple paved road running alongside the shore.

it's fixed now.

(since its not running on the shore, I wanted to use the other side to make a dock/build a ship there. but nvm, it's fixed now)

• Like 1