Hiii! i wish to auction my supreme pickaxe, doesn't have any enchants  :P

343swpf.jpg

Starting bid : 30s

Min increment : 1s

Buyout : 55s

Reserve : none

auction_timer_1432124691.gif

Paypal payment is also good  :wub:

I really think this is a good way to win an auction, bid with 30 first, and then bid with 40 in the next minute.

People will think you are raising the bids for the person holding the auction, but in reality you are keeping them away from bidding. In the end cancel your 40 silver bid and boom, you win the auction. 
Well played. (Also involve a random person to say "someone is excited" to make it look real.

Can also be that you are raising bid for friend hosting auction. If not, i feel sad for the new player holding this auction :(

I really think this is a good way to win an auction, bid with 30 first, and then bid with 40 in the next minute.

People will think you are raising the bids for the person holding the auction, but in reality you are keeping them away from bidding. In the end cancel your 40 silver bid and boom, you win the auction. 

Well played. (Also involve a random person to say "someone is excited" to make it look real.

Can also be that you are raising bid for friend hosting auction. If not, i feel sad for the new player holding this auction :(

Whats funny is that i am Miniroll/Togiodi. Not trying make him seem like he is going to cheat the auction, he seems genuinely excited, maybe he gets a buzz from outbidding himself.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by all that, but i can assure you that i'm neither new nor do i know Bangzuvelis, i also happen to reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time during or even after it is over should someone use that kind of trickery, though i think it's a bit mean of you to assume those are his intentions just because he did something a little weird like raising his own bid.

EDIT : also totally a coincidence that me and Forwards replied on nearly the same time  :wacko:  :blink:

Edited by Leilalure

well i posted the previous statement so that he pays 40 silver if he wins the auction :D and can't get away with paying 30 without anyone noticing. Tbh no one gets a buzz out of paying 10 silver more.

EDIT: I thought you were a new player from your post count, i only mentioned what i thought could be a wrong practice towards a new player who might not be able to forsee it. Nothing mean in that, i have nothing to gain from this auction. Also you have mentioned no reserve, so thats why...

Actually me,leilalure, forwards all replied on nearly the same time lol

Edited by Hashirama

EDIT: I thought you were a new player from your post count, i only mentioned what i thought could be a wrong practice towards a new player who might not be able to forsee it. Nothing mean in that, i have nothing to gain from this auction. Also you have mentioned no reserve, so thats why...

That's so sweet! i appreciate your concerns  :P  ;)

Actually me,leilalure, forwards all replied on nearly the same time lol

Yeeey i'm three people now, mummy would be proud  :lol:

• Like 1

Bang is legit and nothing concerning happened here. I have done this before. Good luck to both the seller and the winner!

Only a person who have done this or have intentions of doing so could even think about what you have mentioned. Mind your own business pal.

• Like 1

it would be nice if OP could ask to clean this thread from anything but bids. 

Edited by bangzuvelis

Only a person who have done this or have intentions of doing so could even think about what you have mentioned. Mind your own business pal.

I will mind my own business, yes.

Good luck to both buyer and seller! :)

• Like 1

Bumpity, oh and can a mod please clean thread, it indeed is getting a bit blurry to see bids  :unsure: