Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Huntington Castle and Sutter's Cave (Sale Pending)

I have two deeds for sale at L14 Xanadu (http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/3134/4138/4)

This is a package deal on both deeds one is the "castle" deed and the other is the mine. The mine deed is a special mine that has ever ore but marble and all the ore is very good ql so it has Gold, Silver, Tin, Zinc, Slate, Copper, Lead and Iron all on a 1s upkeep mine deed (I have no idea on how many mining actions each one has since i don't have 60 prospecting but i have not used them any) I am sure there are loads more ore in the area as it seems to be a hot spot with 3-4 tar pits and the two source fountains i think it is an anomaly of resources that happened.

There is also two source fountains that come with the deeds that average 1.5kg a month each (1500 karma) They are not on deed but are close by and protected with 80ql stone houses.  There is also a 97 cast mailbox on deed. 

There is no road to this deed and it is in the middle of a large forest but i have an alt set up so anyone that wants to have a look around just pm me here on the forums. I have the deed planner of the castle posted below and all of the bottom level has been completed but not much else has been done. 

http://pastebin.com/Uh3WGWZ3

The only reason i am selling this is because it is not by water and i just travel to much so i have found a water front spot instead. 

Huntington Castle 20x25 (1s upkeep) 

Sutter's Cave 11x27 (1s upkeep) (every ore except marble in the mine)

2x Off deed source fountains/houses (3000 karma a month)

• Starting Bid: 20s
  • Increments: 2s
  • Buyout: 50s
  • No reserve, 1h sniper 

Note: If sold for buyout will come with the deed holders both unskilled but have had premium (no referrals) names are Joab and Edgar

auction_timer_1432087974.gif

10QxtUz.jpg

BeSHZgR.jpg

ATUWCqb.jpg

cr1llOm.jpg

81ZvSMz.jpg

Off Deed Source Fountains (80ql stone houses)

mL5eD5K.jpg

iLdcbT8.jpg

Edited by Kegan

I have had a buyout offer on this but they needed some time so for now this is on hold/sale pending. 

Edited by Kegan