Sign in to follow this  
UnholyReaper

Work for a noob

Hello and good evening/morning or afternoon fellow players!  do you have work for a noob to do? don't wanna do it yourself? well look no further i will do just about anything within my skill level, which is low if you need 20k bricks i shall come to you and make them! (handling fee's apply) i can also make mortar if you have clay around your town or house, so grab the beach chair get it ready and i will do everything for you so you don't have to, i of course work for a price. i am however cheap, name a fair price and i shall do it i will go to any server besides chaos as well. eventually when i get premium and i get a better boat i can even bring mat's to you anything at all just give me time to fill the order Pm me in Game  or on the forums and i will get back to you as soon as possible UnholyReaper is the name and reaping the rewards is my game 

please note handling fee's do apply i also shall not be held responsible for death dismemberment or maiming please keep all hands away from wild beasts to avoid injury and possible death and please for the sake of pie do not get caught beneath moving equipment thank you for choosing The Reapers Hold as your one stop shop for all your needs

Edited by UnholyReaper

What Times are you usually on-line, As i have some work available its mostly Brick and mortar making but there maybe other types as well.

can pm me here or contact me ingame.

IGN:- ArcAngelgci/Mendoza

i wasnt on today but usually from 10-9 pm mtn standard time or if im not on at that time means my schedule is flipped and its anywhere from 4 pm to 10 am same zone