Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Rockybalboa Market and 2 deeds SOLD

as title says... forgive me pls all my friend who will be removed from my list in next 24h... pls do not disturb me while we transfer everything.   Will soon contact everyone ingame with my new toon and refriend if you will still like it.

my word on buyer... Person who buy it i know it from before and he is 100% trusted and ready to continue all my hard work in future, that person is also one of the kind who love this game realy realy realy and spend alot of time here.

my future plans:  i buying right now account from 50-100€ for new start everyone who got something for me PM me pls, will found new deed in glasshollow local area and start with new name, will inform only my closer friends about who m i :D

and i realy enjoy as rockybalboa for looong time and i hope new owner will enjoy it aswell....  i wish i never sold my account but RL becose pain sometimes when you dont think smart when you drive too fast and RL job payment is not that great same do savings witch i spend for new RL home i making it.

Well if any questions or comments about what happend pls feel free to post here and will responding on it next 48h.

And last word...  ROLF your game is crazy SEXY now with new update!  Follow  my advices and start advertise it on big!  (youtube, facebook, even TV and radio)

• Like 4

Goodluck Rocky on new account :)

Also congratz to knew owner whomever it is now

I know we just met the other day, but still sorry to see you go. Glad you found someone good to take over for you, though, and I'm looking forward to meeting them. :)

Congratulations on your sale Rocky! I didn't think anyone would pay out that huge price for all of it but I understand your need for RL funds can take precedence over Wurm holdings. Good to hear that the new owner is also someone who enjoys the game and will take care of these deeds. Time will tell how it all works out.

I hope to see you around the area again under your new character but I think I will still be calling you Rocky as we speak in the future, if you let me in on your new disguise.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

good job on the sale!  Why not just save your euros and start a new account from scratch?  You will have tons of fun making a new start.  If you decide later that you need more than a new account can provide, then go shopping.

well everyone know how is fresh start.... better to inprove already used toon :D

and make someone who quiting more nice day 

Edited by RockyBalboa

Grats for the sale - and anyway a new start can be really inspiring. See you around soon in your new skin :)

found new deed nearby glasshollow already and still looking for toon to buy..... pls everyone pm me if got some decent toon to sell in range of 70-100€ or so

this is my new forum name just to infrom everyone that will need me :D

• Like 1

we transfer everything just well and smooth new owner is happy and already geting more close with Rocky account now :D  i also found new deed by glasshollow to support him in future :D  

got also new toon to play with cant make name public just that only friends :D