Sign in to follow this  
Keran

Mobs in on deed mine

I have now had a mine on my deed for a very long time and it has been quiet down there.

But today as my priest was to visit his magranon altar down the mine there where 2 cave bugs waiting for him down there.

The mine is all on deed and there has been a mine door on it since the beginning of it, my question is if this is something new as I have been told that mobs cannot spawn inside on-deed mines?

Whether or not this is a bug, I'm not sure. However, mobs have spawned inside mines for as long as I can remember and seems to be intended.

• Like 1

I am well aware of that mobs spawn inside mines and that they have done that since I have started to play but this is the first time I have seen them appear inside a mine, where all the tiles are on-deed and never been any off deed tiles in the mine.

Hmm. My deed doesn't currently have any off-deed mine tiles but it still spawns creatures. I think it just happens with mines.

My deeds do the same thing. Recently stuff has been spawning above ground on deed too o.o not often but it happens.

mobs tend not to spawn on deed, but can and do from time to time. 

I've had an on deed only mine for 3 years and creatures have always spawned in it.  They do not spawn there as often as they do with my off deed mine, but they do spawn and have been for a very long time.

Not a bug.

ok It seems that this can happen, however I have never seen it in the 11 months this mine has been there :)

that's why I did ask

Thanks for the clarification

• Like 1