Sign in to follow this  
Arndell

I am unable to build floors on the 4th floor anymore.

I am suddenly unable to build any floors on the 4th height, I have 42 paving and 78 masonry, I have build hundereds of floors on the 4th and 5th levels on the same structure but recently  it says I am unable to build any floors, I have tried building on the floor above, the 4th floor in a seperate building from the one in question and relogging, This has persisted since before the server   had restarted for the bridge update so it was certainly not caused by that, I do not have any injuries or skill loss on paving from death.

It's not just 1 building, i destroyed a floor on another building to try and rebuild and it still would not allow me.

Sorry to hear about that issue, Arndell - thanks for reporting it!

I'd like to know what you are trying to do in more detail and what exact message you get.

The bug that was originally fixed was that there was no skill check on the actual planning of structures. This is a Carpentry skill (building the scaffolding). If you have sufficent carpentry to do the plans, then please let me know the message that you get more specifically, and I will look into it.

Thanks

Zcul

• Like 1

Just to clarify, what is the exact problem you're having? Trying to plan? Or trying to build?

If you're trying to plan, are there any unfinished outer walls on the bottom floor? Won't let you plan floors until that is finished. Can build just fine though.

It's create/build. The plan is there. It's taking 47 skill which is the 5th floor req. 4th floor req is 39 paving.