Sign in to follow this  
Dorian

Thank you Alectrys!

Hats off to Alectrys for the help tonight!  There were so many people with issues with the big update tonight and there were so many responses to assist tonight mostly from Alectrys!  At work we have a thing called a YMaD award, which is a You Make a Difference award, and one is totally deserved for all the sorting, and responding done tonight.   Many thanks again!

• Like 21

Ahh...The keeper of the bug list  :)

It's a shame that the developers are not as vigilant with the bugs, lol 

I'd like to award Alectrys the lucky green sock award for their inspiration in taking my bug reports and suggesting using a lucky green sock to increase skill ticks.

• Like 2

I also would like to thank Alectrys for helping me to get in to play too his advise worked and I was able to stop ripping my hair out :D

• Like 1

Thanks Alectrys for all the help! Glad we had someone looking out for us. Can't believe they deleted your thread that helped everyone, my guess would be someone's feeling guilty about not being able to fix the problems from yesterday.

Thanks Alectrys for all the help! Glad we had someone looking out for us. Can't believe they deleted your thread that helped everyone, my guess would be someone's feeling guilty about not being able to fix the problems from yesterday.

I don't think any thread was deleted, Valo.  Sometimes when you get 10 threads talking about the same thing, the forum mods combine them into one to make it easier for all of us.  This way the helpers and those that need help can get 'one stop shopping' so to speak, instead of browsing 10 different threads.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.  I love Wurm and this is my way to help the game go forward and to help others enjoy it as well.  I wish I could make all the bugs just go away, but at least I can attempt to reproduce and funnel them all into the correct queue for the devs.

• Like 7

Much love for Alectrys, you are awesome! If the bugs start wearing you out I'll find the dev office and plant stairs all over it. When I'm done there'll be more stairs in there than in an Escher painting

• Like 3

This should be her avatar

alectrys.png

--  because she is our guardian angel!  

(And it looks like how I would imagine an "Alectrys" to look -- feminine yet also mystic warrior)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 3

This should be her avatar

alectrys.png

--  because she is our guardian angel!  

(And it looks like how I would imagine an "Alectrys" to look -- feminine yet also mystic warrior)

needs a swarm of locusts following her every move... can never get rid of the damn bugs

• Like 4

More like this, you mean:

l.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

l.jpg

haha omg.

Here is a heroic angel  :) One of my favs

AOf11M6.png

Edited by Verotika
  • Like 1

l.jpg

:blink:

That feeling.  So many times.  Now I don't have to find words to describe it.  I have a picture!

Thank you, Brash.  This is so much better than 'grrrrrrr'   ;)

• Like 1