Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

Gate problem after update [Fixed]

I am finding a problem with gates. They don't let me out, even though they are open. This is not the usual lag reason, where if I try to inspect something, the refreshing thing happens. This would be, for example, I walk into an animal pen, find no baby hiding under the parents, and then back up to head to the next pen. I can't get out. I have to walk around a bit before I can get back out. Yesterday running in and backing out worked fine. So something happened since yesterday.

I've had this happen to me as well. Seems like lag, but I dont think it is. Not a sort of lag I get before update, anyway.

I've noticed this as well. When it's happened before it's been due to lag of some kind, but this is different. No lag, the gate is open, but won't let me pass. I have to back out, and try to go back through it, and eventually, it lets me through.

I've noticed this as well. When it's happened before it's been due to lag of some kind, but this is different. No lag, the gate is open, but won't let me pass. I have to back out, and try to go back through it, and eventually, it lets me through.

This is what I've found as well.  I try the gate opens and can't get out, perhaps I'm just at the wrong angle.  I back up so it closes and move out with it head on and I'm out ok.

Not happened to me yet (knock on wood) but I have a tower guard stuck inside a pen since the update, which is odd since they normally just walk through everything. I call on the guards to get a troll and all his buddies come running, he just stands there in the pen in fighting stance but can't get out lol. I tried unlocking the pen but it didn't do anything. Guess that will be his final resting place poor sod.

guards isnt fixed.. 5 guards just standing in attack posistion on my GF:s deed, towr is fenced in a 3x3 area with 2 gates, one wich have no lock, still they doesnt move outside.

That is not the gate issue it is separate, the gates have been working fine for me since the patch.

guards isnt fixed.. 5 guards just standing in attack posistion on my GF:s deed, towr is fenced in a 3x3 area with 2 gates, one wich have no lock, still they doesnt move outside.

Sme is correct, the original gate issue was something different.  Guards and templars not passing gates now is a new issue and has been reported here http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/123403-templar-is-stucksomewhere/

Closing this original issue as being fixed and following the new issue on the link listed in this post.