Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online - On the Eve of Bridges We Build Walls - May 12, 2015

Bridges were upon us and we are excited. We are not even close to starting the bridges for the Labyrinth so we proceed from where we left off last week. As we build, we follow up with the discussion regarding last week's theft as well as our thoughts on the direction that Wurm's marketing strategy should progress. Hope you enjoy the banter!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWwtjocNx8

• Like 1

the thing about unhitching horses has to be intented,its the only thing that stops you from losing your horses if you unhitch on someone elses deed

• Like 2

I thought that's why branding horses was invented, because mechanics were preventing folks from retrieving their own horses?

Again, the new boat models were delayed due to the collision system being written, "They were not delayed for sitting animations".

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/117515-news-update-work-and-progress-week-4/

Collision system

Hand in hand with getting bridges working well is the development of the collision system.

This is of course the system that decides which surfaces are solid and what you are able to pass through.

It is very complex in a setting such as Wurm online but I am not going to go into too much detail on that at this time.

What is truly worth mentioning here is the fact that it will address many of the older issues like for example getting stuck in walls after extreme maneuvers and clipping through caves etc.

This and also the basis for introducing the new boats which needs this new system to work as intended.

I'm getting the impression your videos are beginning to move away from "constructive criticism", and becoming a little to negative for my taste.

• Like 1