Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Bridge screenshots

What kind of magic holds up these thin strings?  :lol:

Serendipity Bridge - another perspective:

ahWz7Jc.jpg

Great job, Jake and Yaga. The creativity of players in this game never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 1

The bridge at Crystal Canal.  Screenshot courtesy of Jberg.

cqHveV3.png

Now who wants to help me repair and imp this behemoth? Lol

• Like 4

Now who wants to help me repair and imp this behemoth? Lol

Well placed Mag alters and a Ritual of the Sun cast does wonders....

• Like 1

Yeah but I don't see notifications too often about the ritual taking place so I'm not sure how often it happens.

Release had one 9 days ago, (never been cast b4 on this server), only because i suggested to 39, try it, he could so he spent a week gathering the mag priests together.

I suspect its probably once every 1 to 2 months its able to be cast.

• Like 1

Inspired by the amazing ways you guys have been making arches for buildings, I decided to make myself a winery. 

Winery1.jpg

Winery2.jpg

• Like 24

south part of my settlement facing north.
North east Deliverance coast.

I call it an observation arch. :)

Ho6KpNQ.jpg

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 5

Inspired by the amazing ways you guys have been making arches for buildings, I decided to make myself a winery. 

Winery1.jpg

Winery2.jpg

I love the look of those wine barrels in the archway :)

And I totally want to sit on chairs too! I will be excited for that day :)

Sit on a chair and drink wine from the barrels....better yet, lay in my bed with the barrel next to it  :D

• Like 1

south part of my settlement facing north.

North east Deliverance coast.

I call it an observation arch. :)

Ho6KpNQ.jpg

That is lovely <3 It is really graceful-looking. It reminds me of what I imagine Rome's aqueducts to have looked like.

Edited by Verotika
  • Like 2

I love the look of those wine barrels in the archway :)

And I totally want to sit on chairs too! I will be excited for that day :)

Sit on a chair and drink wine from the barrels....better yet, lay in my bed with the barrel next to it  :D

Thanks Verotika :)

And yes, sitting would be lovely indeed. Then players could actually get serious about creating true player establishments such as taverns, pubs, restaurants etc! Oh how I dream of something like that! Here are some lovely memories from Ultima Online - none of these scenarios could have properly happened without the ability to sit. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

Edited by Malena
  • Like 3

Malena great screenshots stirring great memories.

One word to describe Ultima Online.....

Magical !

• Like 2

One word to describe Ultima Online.....

Tiny! I played it for years before Wurm and enjoyed it very much; but, the thing is that this is a Wurm bridges screen shot thread and those UO pics have nothing to do with it. Normally Malena comes up with good stuff but this just doesn't belong here. Fact.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Tiny! I played it for years before Wurm and enjoyed it very much; but, the thing is that this is a Wurm bridges screen shot thread and those UO pics have nothing to do with it. Normally Malena comes up with good stuff but this just doesn't belong here. Fact.

=Ayes=

Sorry about that - you're absolutely right. I do realize that if we all went off on a tangent in this thread, it would become a complete mess. My problem is I do tend to get carried away whenever the topic of a) sitting in Wurm or B) UO comes up and all common sense is lost! :).

As not to completely hijack the bridges thread, I've edited my post to be less "intrusive". I hope it helps a bit :) 

• Like 2

The center building (my digs) still not finished yet, but it is looking spiffy, and everyone needs a troll under the bridge.

By the way, seeing Malena's sweet winery gave me the inspiration to build this.

StaVDE6.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 12

It's not the biggest or most amazing bridge, but it  is my first. finally :)

YCYysBF.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah but I don't see notifications too often about the ritual taking place so I'm not sure how often it happens.

roughly every 100 days on Indy & Xanadu  I think, although it may depend on prayers or other ... things.  The global spells are tracked at Too Many Wurms  - looks like the smaller servers have a much harder time staying on any regular scheduled basis which seems to support the theory they depend on cumulative prayers from priests plus followers.  The wiki says: Hints from the developers indicate that rituals are recharged by worshippers' prayers, and that even followers at 30 faith should still pray every day as though they were still gaining faith in order to recharge the ritual.

If we are setting a betting pool, I'd say the next one for Indy  is sometime in October. Previous Indy one was in mid-June. So if your bridge can last till then, and is covered by altars, it will likely be ok. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

RNfwYRW.jpg

Trinsic - Deliverance North East Coast

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 3