Sign in to follow this  
alpykun

Drowning Sea Creatures [Fixed]

Three things every bug report should include:
I was travelling to Indıpendence from Xanadu. 

All sea creatures are started to die like they are drowning. And that starts to happen after the Bridge Patch.

Sharks, Dolphins, Octopus 

i've seen these were losing Hp from top to bottom until they dead. after 2 hours there were no alive sharks on indipendence's out seas.

Thank you for the report, adding to the bug list.

I've verified:

Huge Shark

Octopus

Sea Serpent

Dolphin

Blue Whale

Please let me know if you find any others.

As a Fo priest (Flunky), I feel bad for the drowning critters, however I am loving the skill gain trying to keep them alive with healing spells!   :P

Please keep these forums for bug details only.  It's very hard to keep up with reports if there are miscellaneous issues thrown in.  I do appreciate the humor, however, but it makes tracking more difficult.

Thanks!

So is animals taking drowning damage a new feature for handling land animals, horses and bears in particular, getting stuck in deep ocean or some such?

Though if so, its been targeting the wrong animal subset.

release same issues corpses everywhere respawning time 30-3hours swim for 30-1hour and slowing health decay until they die. they seem to be grouping in tight areas

I noticed you can even kill champion critters by leading them to shore. Makes me wonder if you can kill uniques like this.

Edited by Zacheris