Sign in to follow this  
cybrax

Selected bar is bugged or dont work

Im Cybrax im playing in Epic Cluster,I want to report :Since the devs update wurm with bridges,boats and stairs,the select bar is not working anymore,the bar that gives options to cut trees or mining or forage,can you guys fix this please,thank you very much.

Edited by cybrax

How does it not work? just doesnt appear? cant right click on it? doesnt show things when you select them? more info makes the bug get fixed faster.

There's a button on the right side of the select bar that says "toggle hotkey" or something. It's one of the buttons next to that. 

I'm not having an issue with my select bar to do tasks.  What are you seeing or not seeing?

when the bar was working properly i just activate my hatchet click on the tile that was the tree and the options cut tree and chop tree ,examine,track ,showing in the select bar now is dead.

dont appear any option its broken or dead,im in epic,i dont know on the others servers

that part owhere the options appear is not there anymore,just the name  when you click on a tile etc or even a horse but not showing any options to grom ,breed etc... its bugged or broken

Edited by cybrax

when the bar was working properly i just activate my hatchet click on the tile that was the tree and the options cut tree and chop tree showing in the select bar now is dead.

dont appear any option its broken or dead,im in epic,i dont know on the others servers

On the right side of the select bar is a button that allows you to toggle the shortcut buttons. Click that and your options will appear.

On the right side of the select bar is a button that allows you to toggle the shortcut buttons. Click that and your options will appear.

Edited by cybrax

It seems toolbars like this have a habit of resetting themselves with updates. It's easy to overlook if you are not use to the settings.

Just as an extra note, this is due to an update that remembers when you toggle your button bar (the button bar are the list of buttons with actions that appear in the select bar, such as digging or mining). Before the update, you could toggle it on or off, but it wouldn't remember your choice on a client restart. After this update, it will remember if you toggled it on or off. By default, it's toggled off.