Butchering Knife

fdkzkJf.png

Old

Butchering_knife.jpg

Edited by Tipper
  • Like 2

Awwww Yisssssss.

New large axes are awesome.

Now I just need a brown bear helm and I'll be duel-wielding all day long.

well boats need inprove of look for sure....  i get feeling now that i play WoW mmo....

ok..The new textures on some things are a bit Meh...Like...that boat being shown with cannons?...

Also the butchering knife the detail in the texture is also meh compared to the OLDER version...

Also the large axe..people I've spoke with feel it should have the small axe look but bigger..And again..the textures look a bit blurry/low...even when playing xtreme settings...

well i got feeling that low ql texstures is what is wurm future to prevent lag.... sad story

I generally am a fan of Wurm's art direction, but cannons on the cog? I know we got siege weapons now, and magical turrets, but that seems out of place.

I just noticed the new butchering knife model as I was working on a dead wolf. lol

What else has changed? And what happened to proper change logs? Some of us actually like to know what changed. :P

Just started building a bridge and I have to say the bridge building process is great! Very nice and easy to use GUI, bridge plans look good, stages with different graphics etc. The final result looks awesome too :) Great work on this feature dev team!

Sign in to follow this