Sign in to follow this  
Tsetse

Wooden plank staircase changed model.

I planned staircase facing east. I constructed staircase facing east the whole time. When staircase was finished it was facing south and I cant reach second floor because its facing a wall.

(-solved, rotating worked with correct writ.)

New problem. Staircase changed model from Wooden plank staircase that require plank, mortar and bricks with a front end stone support into a regular wooden staircase without support. Maybe a one time event because server was taken down after I finished staircase?

Edited by Tsetse

only the writ holder can turn the staircases, do you have the writ in your inventory?

what about floor tiles and ladders? i cannot turn them either

Try activating something in your inventory.  You should then get the rotate option.

I was wrong, I didnt have the writ on Gogosh. But now I have another problem. When I logged in the staircase was no longer the correct model. I built it with planks, mortar and bricks so it had a stone support at the top. When I logged back in it was a plain wooden stair without support.

Also, the brick staircase has the upper part as a open plank floor. Any way to change that?

wurm.20150512.1947_1.jpg

Edited by Wulfgarr

Wooden stairs are built from stone bricks and mortar - is it intentional or a bug? The new wooden staircase model is beautiful and of course no stone is visible in it ...

Yea mine created invisible. Found the question mark bag to try and rotate it right way. Now its still wrong way and cant get the bag to click on. Sigh.

The wooden staircase is the only one with a model as of right now.  The other staircases have a ? bag model (hard to see, but it seems to be on the upper floor).   This has been reported.

These issues should be fixed by a patch earlier today.  Models are in and resources for construction have changed.