Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Volunteers for community bridge construction!

Help connect Deliverance!

Post your contact name if you're interested in assisting with highway community projects and the like. Make sure to have your masonry tools handy aswell as enough skill to assist. I'd prefer if the thread was to remain for community projects only, this includes connecting land masses, destroying landbridges in place of the fancy newly integrated bridges and anything else to help better our roads and travel throughout the server of Deliverance.

Putting my name down first (Genocide, Masonry 69, Digging 70) as a volunteer, I don't have much to offer myself but a helping hand with some quick tools.

EDIT: Also post your project in the thread (Location, details, your contact) if your project meets the terms stated above.

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 3

Odynn - stubborn mason (90+) - ropemaker(95) and sometimes miner to give a hand if needed (or help fix a few tools).

I know a few spots that can be converted, up to the deed owners of those spots to ask for help though.

• Like 1

MrCoolMan mason (81+) digging (76+) Carpentry (97+) (wc90+) and tons of other skill if needed.

Edited by MrCoolMan

Sirpeculier Mason (46) Digging (51) Not much but i have the tools to make up for it.

Edited by SirPeculier
  • Like 1

Please, don't forget to talk to the neighbours first! (Not everyone may want the Golden Gate Bridge right next to his doorstep...)  :)

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 3

Theshawv - dwarf willing to pitch in and help.

Any interest in making  a bridge to another server?  Island pilings and multi span bridges and we are in business.

Edited by TheShawv

Pragmatist got approval from the GMs to tear down Rainbow Bridge and replace it with an actual bridge. Preparations are in motion for brick/mortar/rock shard gathering (There is no exact date at the moment on when construction/deconstruction will begin.)

Players passing through will notice a new wooden bridge on the west side of the original site, this will act as a temporary detour while construction is ongoing.

• Like 1

Ole "Old" Newbie;

Skills: Digging 43.64, Mining 41.17, Masonry 39.84, Woodcutting 37.07.

Not the greatest, but I have a lot of fun at it :) My attitude cannot be bettered.

Olenewbie

Settler at X - 42, Y - 13 "Olenewbie's Place"; West of Belleau Wood

• Like 1

I would maybe help if not too far from where I am atm.   X9 Y9  near Greyhaven. 

Also on another note, does anyone know who owns Greyhaven?  I can't get to the token and just was curious to who the mayor is as they are neighbors and I have not seen anyone who knows in the area.

I would maybe help if not too far from where I am atm.   X9 Y9  near Greyhaven. 

Also on another note, does anyone know who owns Greyhaven?  I can't get to the token and just was curious to who the mayor is as they are neighbors and I have not seen anyone who knows in the area.

Greyhaven has been inactive since January, it will most likely disband very soon as the walls have taken quite a bit of damage on-deed.

If needed have multiple toons with 70 masonry and one with 90+ digging.

I can pop over and lend a hand 79 masonry and good tools.

Thank you Odynn!

Have a little bridge crossing Hanalei now on Mystic Lake. Need to do a little dredging to pretty it up.

Big boats look funny going under/through it but it beats pushing it over the old land bridge.

P.S. Odynn is a masonry beast, or is that God. Either way he made short work of it.

• Like 5

72 Mason, 87 digging. I second Theshawvs proposal.

count me in i be happy to help only a little lost finding my way there :wacko: my mason is 87.

• Like 1