Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

[17:47:12] Nahjo has joined the ranks of true deities. He invites you to join his religion, as he will now forever partake in the hunts on Valrei!

If Rolf actually worked on this the right way, each New God should have come with a complete New list of spells, and perhaps randomly take a small hand full of the existing spells but not all RANDOM like it is now.. Rofl should also make it (if he refuses to fix how champ slots work) so that each kingdom has a chance to fully convert to follow a New God, making it a New template.

These new God's can come in handy and might made for the possibility of more kingdoms happen.

i like the template changing thing.

Whats the purpose with this feature? What does it add to the game?

I dont get it.

Becoming a god is apparently easier than skilling up meditation

preach it sister

What will happen after a year and the valeri board no longer have empty tiles?

Too many gods an goddesses, Lord Nomad of Celebration declares Crusade against the Infidels of non-Vynoran religions.

TL;DR: New fortress coming to a town near you, prepare for war. :P

Edited by Nomadikhan

Until the day...

[17:47:12] Yellowfinger has joined the ranks of true deities. He invites you to join his religion, as he will now forever partake in the hunts on Valrei!

Becoming a god is apparently easier than skilling up meditation

*rimshot*  :lol:

Oh good. If we can get another 5 or 6 gods this year maybe they will rethink the system. 

In the meantime, I'm completing a few missions every time on SweatKisses. Because who wouldn't want to follow that religion?

Seriously though, I'm just waiting for 'You have entered the domain of YerMamsHairyBumhole'

Edited by Arronicus

This is going to get seriously ridiculous at this rate, the Wurm team spent how much time on bridges? Compared to the resources allocated to bridges this entire new god system was thrown together in a rush. As others have said, we're going to start getting weird named "gods" who completely break what little immersion we have, with spell lists comprised of a frankly poor kitbash between the original 4.

This feature is great in concept but the execution is not good at all guys. Maybe with the resources freed up with the completion of bridges we could have at least a couple of folk take a look at his? I'm sure the community would be more than happy to lend it's assistance on coming up with new spells/spellnames etc. As for god names... Possibly give the person themselves the option of what to call the god with dev approval rather than automatically using their character name?

• Like 4

Keep this crap on Epic please. 

yeah keep that crap on epic let us just hand select the features they have there that we want instead

• Like 2

Wow, how many gods are we going to end up with soon? An entire pantheon?

No slight to Nahjo! Congrats on your achievement, brother. Just worried about having 50 gods soon.

If their is 50 gods what does it matter if the 50 gods are using a random spell list of the original gods?

Sounds like to me this nathan guy has gotten the serious shaft though...

grats Nahjo and i hope you will get good set of spells maybe some orginal ones and hope nathan will ascend after they fix this ( hoping they will invest resources in that as they finished bridges and this needs fix or we will get "You enter domain of Puntah" - check that on yt or it could be great coincidence that we got 2 of them so fast and it could be small over reaction but still hoping for some improvements to gods spells and religion stuff)

I'm just waiting for the first god to end up with archery, oakshell, and CoC, WoA, or BoDL for their priests. That would be a very cool priest to play.

Fo was fun to play almost purely for the oakshell but I missed archery and wasn't digging the lack of good solo enchants.

Edited by Eldurian