Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

Black Dragon Slaying

Colliecakes and I will be there. The last two we have attended have been pretty good, lets hope for another fun event. ( 70FS, Dragonslayers )

Colliecakes and I will be there. The last two we have attended have been pretty good, lets hope for another fun event. ( 70FS, Dragonslayers )

Bruhamoff, you have been found to be highly untrustworthy and have tried multiple times to commit theft against wurmians.  I cannot in good conscience allow you to attend.   While I cannot stop you from being in local, you should know we will be putting you on KoS and you can talk to the Templars should you decide to come.  I, personally, don't trust you with any unique corpse.

• Like 2

+1000, thank you for fair judgment. I was really surprised that he was allowed to attend previous events. However i think that we could allow him to come, but not count him in loot roll. 

• Like 2

might be able to make it over on andderson if RL dosent get in the way 90+ fs 90 faith mag priest

• Like 1

+1000, thank you for fair judgment. I was really surprised that he was allowed to attend previous events. However i think that we could allow him to come, but not count him in loot roll. 

Eh it's fine, I'll be there for people who don't mind me there, which is why I mention on each event that if it's a problem I just won't come. If I'm not invited it's fine, maybe another time. Colliecakes will be disappointed though.

I know the first time I went to a unique event there was a forge open to all to get their weapons imped to 90ql. I went over to get Colliecakes' weapon imped, and to my surprise, the weapons were still there while I was patiently waiting my turn. I figured they'd be taken out asap as I am "untrustworthy", but they weren't.

It was a good event, whether people thought to keep an eye on me or not. Nobody had issues with me, and I had issues with nobody. I took Collie out to a unique, and we had fun. She got her Dragon Slayer title and it was a worthwhile event. We even had some decent meals to take home with us as well.

Bruhamoff, you have been found to be highly untrustworthy and have tried multiple times to commit theft against wurmians.  I cannot in good conscience allow you to attend.   While I cannot stop you from being in local, you should know we will be putting you on KoS and you can talk to the Templars should you decide to come.  I, personally, don't trust you with any unique corpse.

I am not welcomed, then I will not come. I'm just sorry it has to effect Colliecakes.

Maybe next time.

Bruhamoff, dont you think 2/3 is already pretty good? If Colliecakes would like to participate, she can make her own post.

Edited by Yossarian

Eh it's fine, I'll be there for people who don't mind me there, which is why I mention on each event that if it's a problem I just won't come. If I'm not invited it's fine, maybe another time. Colliecakes will be disappointed though.

I know the first time I went to a unique event there was a forge open to all to get their weapons imped to 90ql. I went over to get Colliecakes' weapon imped, and to my surprise, the weapons were still there while I was patiently waiting my turn. I figured they'd be taken out asap as I am "untrustworthy", but they weren't.

It was a good event, whether people thought to keep an eye on me or not. Nobody had issues with me, and I had issues with nobody. I took Collie out to a unique, and we had fun. She got her Dragon Slayer title and it was a worthwhile event. We even had some decent meals to take home with us as well.

I am not welcomed, then I will not come. I'm just sorry it has to effect Colliecakes.

Maybe next time.

They didn't say anything about her, so I see no reason why she couldn't come over the hunt. She may submit her post here, she may just come for slaying and I think it shouldn't be a problem if she or other won't cause any problems. Also you're on KoS afaik, but perhaps you could come to the local area without entering an event area, to give her a ride there. I'm against you on slaying loot roll, but I can't do anything with you being in local area to get the blood and piece of drake hide. So it's not a problem for you to come and hang somewhere around, and let Collie enjoy the event. Unless other will say something else. 

• Like 1

The wind doesn't help but I'll try to be there.

Justamayor, 90FS

Got myself a nice shiny plate set so ill be joining too :D (thanks jony)

• Like 3

You bet I'll be there! I'm going with Seedlings and Hypamania. Thanks for hosting, and I will see you there. Oh, and if anybody could, try to cut back on bows, because mac users will crash if fired. I've tried the solution, but it didn't work. Oh, and my character name is Arendale.

Edited by moochers1

I also join action and see old home

Cenotaph will be there :) And thanks for hosting it.

• Like 1