Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

Black Dragon Slaying

The Venerable Black Dragon Hatchling has been located on Celebration, and the Port Benden Alliance is organizing a public slaying.  Anyone with 70+ FS and good armor (at LEAST high QL chainmail or better) is welcome to attend.  We will be operating under a variation of Roman's and Yossarian's suggestion for loot distribution:  Everyone is assigned a number on a spreadsheet.   Mayor will roll random for each item, from most valuable down to least, and the person who's number it lands on is the winner.  2nd drop goes to the finder of the dragon. Also, I believe anyone who is in local at the time she dies will receive dragon blood and a bit of hide.  Any player who does not participate in the slaying, will not get assigned a number for the roll.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet we will be using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kONmHyqNNrM200TKTLUd5Efe4WAP3TzOQYvH_vw2vnA/edit?pli=1#gid=0

if your name is not already on here and you want to participate, please let me or Yossarian know.

The slaying has been scheduled for this Saturday, May 16th at 2 pm (US central standard time).  This should give everyone who wants to attend plenty of time to get their equips and travel.  For any questions, please PM Atheline, Yossarian, Nomadikhan, Aarbi, or anyone else in the Port Benden Alliance.  You may also send me a message here on the forums.  Thanks in advance for everyone's help, and we hope to see you there!

169_16_05_15_7_25_24.jpeg

*Edit* 

We have successfully secured the Black Dragon in a mine on a deed.  The location is J14 on the in-game map, and the name of the deed is "Winter Wind."  You may park boats along the coast south of New Bithynia/ North of Dutch Harbor (disbanded).  There will also be signs up to guide you.

And now, by popular request, I gives you timer:

auction_timer_E1431806367.gif

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 12

Ill be there with Tuga, thanks for hosting :)

I will try to be there, if my schedule allows it. If not, good luck to all and get this thing!

Thanks for the event I'll be there with Zaj/Jaz and will be accompanied by Annyil /Tamina

Can most likely count me in

Blackavuli 70FS 70ql Plate set

Hope to see you all there and thanks for hosting :D

Edited by 5p34k3r

I'll probably show up, depends on work.

Edited by Klaa

that should be 7am GMT+2 if i'm correct?

I'll try getting there!

no timer/xy co ords?

location will be given out closer to the time... certain names/groups enjoy killing it before the event takes place.

• Like 1

I will try to attend. As a Celebration native now living on Xanadu I look forward to this hunt. (go by and see the ruins of my old deed. :P )

Congratulations on the find and big +1 for making it public.

Ill be there.

that should be 7am GMT+2 if i'm correct?

I'll try getting there!

It's actually 20:00 (=8 PM) GMT unless i'm doing the math wrong.

Added a timer on http://wurm.bdew.net/

Edited by bdew
  • Like 2

It's actually 20:00 (=8 PM) GMT unless i'm doing the math wrong.

Added a timer on http://wurm.bdew.net/

First off... i totally went the wrong direction <_<

but US Central has daylight saving time and counts as GMT-5 right? So 7 PM GMT?

Thanks to Redhawk and Atheline for trapping the black drake! I put a deed down to secure it - name is Winter Wind. It is located between h14 and j14 on the ingame map. A good rallying point is at Dutch Harbor. Hope to see you all soon :)

First off... i totally went the wrong direction <_<

but US Central has daylight saving time and counts as GMT-5 right? So 7 PM GMT?

The OP specifically said "US central standard time" which is the non-DST version (that would be US central daylight/summer time). I went by that - i don't know what areas in the US do or don't observe DST.

It would be much easier for everybody if the OP added a timer to the post and/or gave the time in UTC :P

• Like 1

The OP specifically said "US central standard time" which is the non-DST version (that would be US central daylight/summer time). I went by that - i don't know what areas in the US do or don't observe DST.

It would be much easier for everybody if the OP added a timer to the post and/or gave the time in UTC :P

:wacko:  my head starts to hurt...

OP... please add a timer ^^

• Like 1

chrysanthy will come...any chance of putting a timer?

• Like 1

Try to be there with Akkadyjczyk and Kenshi (not sure of Malajane).