Sign in to follow this  
eyerobot

Auction Has Ended

Thank you to everyone that showed up tonight to purchase Items, Food, Building materials, Ect.  And to the people that helped with the loading as well.  Thanks to your generosity I was able to make far more than I was asking for the deed itself, And in turn could allow a lost player a place to use his deed form. And also get my upkeep back. So I am very happy with how things turned out.

To those that tried to ruin this auction, Keep On Trollin.  I think it's starting to pay off.

Edited by eyerobot

eyerobot is right, the pictures don't do it justice! 

I'll bid forty silver, I just came from there, And that deed is incredible. My girlfriend would love it there.

Highly suggest buyer looks into this and takes down good documentation. I have done thousands of euros worth of transactions and never had a seller do what he has done. It's a nice deed but buyer be aware of seller.

What exactly was done, if you could elaborate please? I have bought from Eyerobot before and had no issues with the transactions at all. I bought a character from him and the account transfer went smoothly. After that I purchased a deed from him and that transaction also went smoothly with no hiccups or issues. He gave me all writs and items as described in the sale, there were no hidden agendas. So please if you could elaborate why you are hesitant it would be appreciated.

Edited by tarlynn
  • Like 1

Highly suggest buyer looks into this and takes down good documentation. I have done thousands of euros worth of transactions and never had a seller do what he has done. It's a nice deed but buyer be aware of seller.

Yet you yourself bid on the deed? ...

• Like 1

Yet you yourself bid on the deed? ...

Correct. Before the seller did what he did.

It went down like this where he wanted me to pay a COD for 30S for the silver before hand. I agreed. When I went to log on to pay after we had arranged the deal he stated he was not going to sell it to me because someone out bidded me by 5 silver. ( The account I was outbided on also has only 1 post I wouldnt be surprised if its a set up like on Ebay ). I told him we had made a deal that its not right that I wanted the deed but I was not going to pay anymore for it. The next day he tells me ok ill sell it to you and does not even mention anything about the other bidder at all, as if he was upping the auction price him self or got someone else to do it with a new account. I told him I had changed my mind since the inccident no hard feelings, that I hope him a good sale and left it at that. He rudly replies insulting me calling me an ass and to get my head out of my ass then blocks me.

Anyways I only made this post to make potential buyers aware that they need to look into this trade good and  be carefull not to get scammed as I think it may very well be a scam.

Extyrantx Member Since Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Ok I must agree with ginodeal since the forum name that bid on the deed said that he used to be a member of the deed yet the forum account was created right before it posted this new bid and then has not been online since. I dont know the intended outcome of this, if it was to get silver without selling product or if it was to back out without saying they were backing out. I wish seller best of luck, but it really is suspicious.

• Like 1

Thank you, sad thing is I still want the deed im just scared of the seller and what he might try to do...

Gino is a good player, he has spent bunch of money in this game, just like you guys. I guess he was going to buy it for 30 silver, from eyerobot then he saw a 1 poster say 40 silver (Extyrantx). It is very suspicious and I'm sure a practice that happens in this game. Making alt accounts to Raise the price of a auction Item. We don't really know it that is the case, but we really like to buy it from you, and close this thread. Its a very nice place and went over there and looked at it. No one is perfect and stuff happens. Hope you can work out a deal!

Ok now you will see who is lying! This is our complete set of pm's.   

Ginodeal

Villager

• photo-thumb-39819.jpg?_r=1415738582
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 463 posts
  • LocationUnited States Florida Miami

Sent 11 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

Hey wurm deeds are hard to sell now a days. Im willing to do the 30s as a buyout if you accept, I need a deed now if not ill have to go with that new one southern comfort he is much cheaper and nice as well. I like yours but need something now please consider thanks!

eyerobot

Villager

Sent 12 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

I just now found this message, I never get pm's then today i got so many yours was way down the list.  If you still want to purchase the deed for 30s we can do that.  I probably won't be back online for seven to eight hours from now if your still interested. I would need time to get there from indy too but i have a fast little boat.  Anyway let me know, Thanks.

Ginodeal

Villager

• Members
  • 463 posts

Sent Yesterday, 12:14 AM

Ok great lets do it my in game name is unlucky one ill be on in 18 hours or so from this massge. My in game name is Unluckyone its a deal. Can I please have a deed holder with it?

eyerobot

Villager

Sent Yesterday, 07:01 AM

I have no idea what a deed holder is.  If you mean an alt, I'm afraid i don't have alts that i don't play.  All of mine are preists.  If you need to create an alt they would need to travel south from Lormere. I can also pick them up in a cart too.   I don't do a lot of deed trading so i don't have alts for that.  This is the actual deed where i lived.  And it is built to reflect that.

eyerobot

Villager

Sent Yesterday, 07:01 PM

Ok, Heading back to Indy, It's been 19 hours since your post, And you've been outbid.

Ginodeal

Villager

• Members
  • 463 posts

Sent Yesterday, 07:54 PM

I just got on lol so your going against your word?

Ginodeal

Villager

• Members
  • 463 posts

Sent Yesterday, 07:57 PM

We made a deal and im a bit late so you sell to someone else? I have done thousands of dollars in transactions among the Wurm community. I hope this is a joke. Im on my way to the deed now see you soon!

eyerobot

Villager

Sent Today, 11:23 AM

If you still want it, Let me know when  your there, And I'll cruise back down.  It wasn't a matter of me going back on a  deal, I just didn't think you were coming.  Nothing has been posted in the auction about anything. So this other person would just have to continue shopping.

Ginodeal

Villager

• Members
  • 463 posts

Sent Today, 12:15 PM

Forget it sell it to that person I dont feel safe doing business with you. Best of luck and thanks for contacting me.

eyerobot

Villager

Sent Today, 01:21 PM

Oh really, You don't show up and you insult me?  Pull your head out of your ass buddy, It was you that blew it.

Now you see that I never asked for any money in advance, There was no Cod, And no discussion of increasing the price on him.  This is slander plain and simple, Because he was embarassed that he didn't show up on time for the transaction.  And lost out on a good deal.  And yes i did block him because I knew what he would do.  Now if anyone wants to purchase the deed that isn't him, Feel free to post.

Hey, Sorry to do this, But I have to retract my bid. I just found a place near us. Not nearly as nice, But i hope you do well with your sale. I hope this works, My browser is going crazy.

First the "second" account looks fishy as heck.  The fact it posted 7 minutes after you posted your last post is not helping you in any way.  Also the fact you logged out at precisely 7 minutes before the second account logged in is, again, not helping anything.

You also said in your PMs, "If you still want to purchase the deed for 30s we can do that."

He confirmed that he would in the next PM: "Ok great lets do it..."

Sounds like a confirmed deal to me.  Both parties gave the okay.  You backed out and created an alt to try to artificially inflate the price.

Wow.

First the "second" account looks fishy as heck.  The fact it posted 7 minutes after you posted your last post is not helping you in any way.  Also the fact you logged out at precisely 7 minutes before the second account logged in is, again, not helping anything.

You also said in your PMs, "If you still want to purchase the deed for 30s we can do that."

He confirmed that he would in the next PM: "Ok great lets do it..."

Sounds like a confirmed deal to me.  Both parties gave the okay.  You backed out and created an alt to try to artificially inflate the price.

Wow.

Thank you and now all of a sudden that buyer retracted his bid. We had both made a deal and he backed out and tried to get more money out of me. when I noticed he cussed me out and thats not all of the PMS he left some out. I really dont care or have the need to go and paste or screen shot it.

Everything that was said is in front of you. If you choose to believe that nonsense, Then go right ahead. I really don't care what you think. 

It's a good deed at a cheap price. And if that guy can't be bothered to show up, then he loses, Plain and simple. And no amount of whining is going to fix that.

So far as how much money he spends in wurm, What do i care?  He wasn't there when he was supposed to be there.  Reputation means nothing if you don't actually do the deed, And then getting on here and lying like he did?  Yeah you go right ahead and believe him.  

The deed remains for sale, And will be auctioned again if necessary.

Thank you to everyone that has stopped by to see the place.