Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | Mol Rehan | Prepare for war

People may think this is propaganda, but tbh after watching Acerifles JK video, which i really enjoyed, I decided to throw together a video of my own.

Even though this is pvp, its still a video that should be enjoyed my all. I really enjoyed doing it and it's just a bit of fun. Don't take it to serious :)

Enjoy.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmkefb_oFho&feature=youtu.be

• Like 20

Many things will fall....even trees! :')

Many things will fall....even trees! :')

chei crown woodcutting bonus is OP plz nerf

As a BL-er I can laugh about this video  :). I hope that Crocodile thingy is real  :P

It's real.  too real.  here's a leak from the internal MR security vault.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbXK08ifgg

Edited by Naio
  • Like 1

Why do you use Town Square section as a recruitment one?

Awesome XD I really like it.

Recruitng you say? yeah, kinda looks like that, but I wouldnt mind if every faction started making these kind of videos. Might show another side of pvp to freedommers, might even get some hooked on pvp. (as long as its "neutral", like Milo's, its not bashing any other kingdoms, just purely focussing on MR. And also some fun elements ;))

Recruitng you say? yeah, kinda looks like that, but I wouldnt mind if every faction started making these kind of videos. Might show another side of pvp to freedommers, might even get some hooked on pvp. (as long as its "neutral", like Milo's, its not bashing any other kingdoms, just purely focussing on MR. And also some fun elements ;))

Agreed. This actually makes pvp sound fun. Lot less arguing and bickering just good natured fun.

New meta for wurm PvP. Prepare for multiple town square propaganda videos.

Nice! A litte war hasn't hurt anyone.

Well, figuratively speaking. Or not... *thinks of bruised egos*... hmm, nevermind :)

But great video!

Agreed. This actually makes pvp sound fun. Lot less arguing and bickering just good natured fun.

There is no mention of recruiting in it at all and if it does come off like that, then I hope it portrays element of fun that is had perhaps in all the kingdom on Chaos. As I always say, more wurm videos the better. I knew i'd get the few that would put a negative spin on it.

It's just another one of my video that I always post in town square, because I want all to see. It just happened to be related to PvP.....on Chaos.....and I'm in MR. A bit of fun. Hey I didn't put the bit in where Rosie was flinging kindling at me, which in turn I wanted to kill her chicken..did I?

• Like 1