Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Newsletter about bridges

I just got this newsletter in my email so i don't think that suggestion post is going to matter any seems the 12th is set in stone. 

mail_header_bridges_v02.png

WurmOnline.png

It's time! It was almost a year and a half ago that Tich decided to start coding a system for building bridges in Wurm.

After a final push from the rest of the team of debugging things such as collision and movement issues we're ready to release them for you to play around with.

So, on Tuesday the 12th we're updating the servers with the following new features:

Bridges

Bridge1.jpg

You can build a wide arrange of flat or arched bridges, even onto houses!

Stairs

Stairs.jpg

No longer do you have to climb up and down trap doors. Instead, enjoy the new stairs!

Boat models

Boats1.jpg

We finally manage to get these out the door:)

Welcome to check out these new features of Wurm and explore all the other things that may have changed since you last visited us. Hope to see you on Tuesday!

The Wurm Online Team

play.png

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 3

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. But then that has already started and nothing has been released to wail about. The drama has started.  :rolleyes:

Funny, I still have yet to get the email newsletter! But thanks for posting for others. Awesome that Massively Overpowered picked up on the story!

• Like 1