Sign in to follow this  
Edvinas

Tosiek - Dark Messenger

Tosiek priest on my village casted Dark Messenger on our spirit castle. I'm Vynora and everyone else on my village is a WL god follower except for our priest. When we try to use the spirit castle we get this message:

[00:47:39] The entities inside refuse to help you.

Is this intended?

Edited by Edvinas
  • Like 1

Been the same with every mailbox I've enchanted on my Tosiek priest. Appears to be intended that only blacklighters can use it, since Libila followers have had no problem.

Dark messenger is for BL kingdoms. Courier for whitelight.

Dark messenger is for BL kingdoms. Courier for whitelight.

But its kinda pointless to have such a spell on a priest in a WL kingdom, as most people won't be Tosiek followers. I'm thinking it should be a modified version which works for both parties.

Edited by Edvinas

This is sounding like the first problem with having spells from both Black Light and White Light on one priest.  Or something very interesting to have to find a way around.

its not a bug. Dark messenger is a black light cast meant for the BL kingdom on chaos/epic.

Quick Fix have a WL priest cast dispel on the mail box and cast the WL version problem fixed.

your tosiek follower can use the WL version fine.... as Freedom is a WL kingdom.

However if the tosiek follower was a BL template kingdom he wuldnt be able to use the WL version.

Edited by hemrzz

its not a bug. Dark messenger is a black light cast meant for the BL kingdom on chaos/epic.

Quick Fix have a WL priest cast dispel on the mail box and cast the WL version problem fixed.

your tosiek follower can use the WL version fine.... as Freedom is a WL kingdom.

However if the tosiek follower was a BL template kingdom he wuldnt be able to use the WL version.

We tried dispelling it though it is not possible. I'm guessing we'll just leave this behind then.

But its kinda pointless to have such a spell on a priest in a WL kingdom, as most people won't be Tosiek followers. I'm thinking it should be a modified version which works for both parties.

It's really no different than the protection from demise spells Tosiek gets. It's not like BLer's have much use for Vyn's hand or mag shield. It's definitely nothing that needs changed. This is just something you have to deal with as all the spells were random from all faiths. At least they made sure to give us the staples like bless, dispel, locate, and nolo