Sign in to follow this  
Sizar

Supreme stone chisel (CoC76WoA81)

A straight tool with a strong hard blade made for cutting stone. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. The stone chisel has some dents that must be flattened by a hammer.

You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Rafaello'.

Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [81]

Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [76]

chisel.jpg

Starting bid: 8 s
Bid increment: 1 s
Snipe Protection: 1 h

auction_timer_1431618230.gif

28s cod savage

Auction ended 20 minutes before your bid.

Edited by Macadelic

I was bidding in question to sniper protection if it is effective additional hour after auction is over or only goes into effect 1 hour after your bid was placed. which was at 9:43 (before the auction ended) which would in fact be 10:43. in that case my bid is in fact not valid.

My bid was placed at 9:43. There was 1 hour 2 minutes left in the auction at that time. Therefore, the auction ended at 10:45 and sniper protection was never in effect. Sniper protection only extends the auction if a bid is placed with less than an hour remaining.

Edited by Macadelic

The way it works is IF a person bids in the last hour then it activates the sniper protection. If he made his bid before the last hour then the auction ends at the scheduled time.  (the last hour being the time stated in the OP as the protection time) 

• Like 1

So his bid was two minutes prior to the posted auction experation. Therefore the sniper protection did not go Into effect. Gotcha, thank you for the clarification.

Correction two minutes prior to the sniper protection having the possibility of going into effect, congrats maca.

• Like 1

Thanks! No sweat. A lot of people get confused with sniper protection. Sometimes I question if some sellers even understand how it is intended to work.

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 1