Sign in to follow this  
Deathly

WTS rare Small anvil and rare scissors

zTGt1Wl.png

Up for sale is my small anvil that wards off dragons (and possibly tigers)

[10:28:43] A small but heavy metal anvil. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is glowing from the heat. You will want to polish the small anvil with a pelt before you improve it.

[10:28:43] It is enchanted with Dragon's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards dragons.

[10:28:43] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [82]

[10:28:43] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [61]

[10:28:43] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [87]

Asking price: 10s

Also selling a pair of rare scissors that have nothing to do with dragons at all (they love shearing sheep though)

[10:30:28] Rough and clumsy, but pretty sharp scissors. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is glowing from the heat. You will want to polish the scissors with a pelt before you improve it.

[10:30:28] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [72]

[10:30:28] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [88]

Asking price: 8s 

Disclaimer: Dragon anvil does not protect from dragons. If you sustain injury from dragons through use of this anvil refunds are not offered.

Edited by Deathly
  • Like 1

ill take the scissors for the potions. 3 for 1 you hear me. lol

I think we shoild be able to use dragon skulls as anvils :>

Bumpity bump.

Bump to the top. Thanks for keeping the scissors tied up in the mail for a week Elflamablanca!