Sign in to follow this  
Ulviirala

WTS Corbita, Cog, Knarr, Caravel - The Ulvilicious Sale! [1S=0.9EUR]

Boats1.jpg?dl=1

With the new ship models just around the corner, I'd like to launch the USSS Saltywaters (Ulvilicious Special Ship Sale)!

All ships can be made to custom order and improved to QL70, all wood types available! Currently maintaining a small stock with capacities to build on demand. All ships come with anchor, lock, and key. The earliest delivery will most likely begin the next day, to allow me to finish everything up and imp it, and will take an unpredictable amount of time due to wind conditions.

Please note that wood types with the new ship models are purely sentimental for now, until maybe later some shading will be added to the wood type.

Opt-in extras! FREE!
For every ship* (Corbita and bigger) you buy, you can opt-in for any or all of the following extra items (just say which ones you want, or all, if any):
  • One fine fishing rod QL90 with a random circle of cunning enchant
  • 20x replacement fishing lines
  • One small barrel QL70, fitting wood type, because you can barrely reach the ocean ground for drinking
  • One small chest QL70, fitting wood type, for all your miscellaneous stuff
  • One small crate QL70, fitting wood type, contains 50 potatos and kindling
  • One iron frying pan QL70, for all your nutrition needs, combine fish with potato
  • 5x large crates QL70, fitting wood type, Note: To move them around, you need 23+ body strength to use Load Cargo! Otherwise, just leave them in!
* Rowboats and sail boats can come with 80QL fine fishing rods, they cannot fit crates or rafts.

Prices and stock
  • Rowboat (1x) - 1s (Pick-up and green+yellow delivery zones only)
  • Small sailboat (1x) - 1.5s (Pick-up and green+yellow delivery zones only)
  • Corbita (1x) - 6s
  • Cog (2x) - 9s
  • Knarr (1x) - 14s
  • Caravel (2x) - 19s
  • Large crate - 7.5c
  • Raft - 7.5c
  • Small crate - 5c
  • Attaching the last part yourself, for your signature as the maker name - 1s (pickup only)
  • Everything else - by agreement
EUR via PayPal
For orders of 5s or more, I will also consider accepting EUR via PayPal at a rate of 1S : 0.9EUR for verified only PayPal accounts if that will be more convenient for you. To check if your account is verified, use this address and add your E-Mail after it: https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=

Example: https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=your@mail.com

Delivery policy and prices
Please have a look at my delivery zones map v2. If you're having colour blindness, I hope the numbers in the outlined zones help!
  • No delivery to Chaos because I'm a wuss :(
  • Can be picked up at Ussta Delmah (C24) or Targoviste (E24) (northeast corner)
  • Only coastal deliveries on other servers than Independence
  • Land inwards delivery on Independence possible by agreement
  • Orders worth 10s or more - Free delivery
  • #0, Green zone - Free delivery
  • #1, Yellow zone - 20c
  • #2, Orange zone - 40c
  • #3, Red zone - 70c
  • #4, Purple zone - 1s
  • #5, Blue zone - 1.5s
My timezone/in-game hours
My timezone is Central European Summer Time (CEST), that is UTC+2/EST+6/PST+9/AUS-8 to list just a few. Although I can be a night owl, I usually play during european day time and evening hours.

I hope I've covered everything, but if you have questions still, please feel free to ask here or via forum PM at your convenience, or ingame /t Ulviirala. If I don't answer immediately, I might be AFK.

Best Regards,
~Ulvi Edited by Ulviirala

I've had a chance to meet Ulviirala and give him (though the character is a female) extremely high marks in recommendation.  Very very pleasant to deal with and a person of their word when they promise a boat.  Very few would sail a boat from the top of Indy to the bottom of Xanadu free of charge.

the options the boats come with are a neat notion allowing you to be kitted out for an adventure..

• Like 1

Updated with stock quantity and timezone/in-game availability information, delivery zones map is pending revision :)

Grab a fine offer and get some shipping done soon! (bump)

Hi. I want to purchase a Corbita from you based recommendations from friends of mine. Please contact me in-game or here on the forums, Ronbalder.

Have a good day.

Edited by Ronbalder

Hi. I want to purchase a Corbita from you based recommendations from friends of mine. Please contact me in-game or here on the forums, Ronbalder.

Have a good day.

Delivered into the good hands of a new owner. I hope moving deeds goes smoothly with no trolls or spiders jumping your cart! :)

i want a sailboat delivered Xanadu Q25

Do you still need a sailboat? I saw you had one delivered earlier today by another seller, and some more before that? Did those deals not work out for you? Just curious before I take a trip to the far side of Xanadu, it'd be 1.5s for the sailboat and 1s purple zone delivery fee. No opt-ins? Edited by Ulviirala

I ordered a Corbita from Ulviirala and contacted him in-game trough the private message system. It took around 6-8 hours from I placed my order, to the boat being delivered at my docks from north east of Independence to south west of Xanadu. A very professional guy, who set his customers first. I even got a lot of items for free on the order, and he spent time after the delivery to improve the boat up to 80ql, including the fine fishing rod that came a long. If you look at other people selling boats, this choice might not be the cheapest but in return you get professional customer service, you get a lot of other items with the boat including large crates, fine fishing rods with casts, you get a high ql boat with delivery, fast delivery and what not.

He got my commendations. 

A second caravel is now in stock, which will complete the lineup for the Salty Waters sale.

Any leftovers will move to my Windy Sales merchant ad, Ships and Moor! Including a selection of items from my complete skill set. Feel free to drop by some time and let me know what you think, it's my first merchant post :)