Sign in to follow this  
Valion

new boat models

So, since these new boat models went have a wood type...will they all decay at the same rate, regardless of what wood was used to make it prior to model change?

They will still have a wood type, just wont have a skin for each different one..

They will still have a wood type. They just won't have a different image for the different types of wood.

Well, that's messed up, cause my ships are cherry...for the red colour...if they are all going to look the same then they should all decay the same....otherwise, why do any wood other the cedar

Edited by Valion
  • Like 2

Well, that's messed up, cause my ships are cherry...for the red colour...if they are all going to look the same then they should all decay the same....otherwise, why do any wood other the cedar

Wurm at its finest.

All of the wood types looking the same is pretty dumb if you ask me.  I like my Cherry boats.

I doubt you have any cherry boats. They are probably all birch or pine with one cherry peg attached... ;)

Edited by Marshlander
  • Like 1

I doubt you have any cherry boats. They are probably all birch or pine with one cherry peg attached... ;)

Yeah, but the fact still remains, if they are all going to look the same, I would have used a cedar peg to finish it and have the decay slower

Well seeing as boats decay really slowly as it is, that doesn't have much of an impact, and as the news mentions, there is the possibility for graphical skining for wood type in the future. Of course we don't know which type of wood will look the best after such an update, so it's all pot luck when that happens :)

• Like 2