Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Is day for bridges to go live ?

as title says lets get some space on servers for new update!

everyone should clean some woodscraps around!

from Week 18 news:

"I am happy to say that the release date for bridges will be announced on Friday 8th May, with the actual release being shortly after that date."

• Like 1

Today is the day when the final release date will be announced if everything goes well.

I foresee a lot of SB on the big release day so best make sure your bar is empty that day, lol 

• Like 2

Bad, Rocky! Bad!

Don't make me get the spritz bottle. :D

• Like 1

A release date for a release date. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I fully expect a release date for the extended release date that will announce the release date for the date the release will be dated for a release. Or something like that.  :blink:

• Like 3

Today is the day when the final release date will be announced if everything goes well.

No one said this was the final release date. 

Still not sure is today time for another day?

You're like the kid in the back of the car: "Are we there yet??! Are we??! How about now?"

With development speed the way it is around here, I am baffled as to how someone as impatient as you still plays this game.

• Like 4

Well they promiss lollypop for everyone for xmas ... Is almost half year from first offical eta

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 2

You're like the kid in the back of the car: "Are we there yet??! Are we??! How about now?"

With development speed the way it is around here, I am baffled as to how someone as impatient as you still plays this game.

LMFAO. No truer words were ever spoken. But Rocky is patient if nothing else. I remember the canal on Exodus from Avrad harbor to Olive lake. The Avrad people made a 'highway' and wall to stop him. Eventually enough people moved in who wanted the canal and the Avrad folks had to give in. It was a long time between his first attempt and finally getting it done but he waited and did the canal. So yeah, he has more than enough patience to play this game.  :lol:

Edited by Clatius

When they do go live make sure you plant grass under them before you build/plan them because you can't after they are done.  (as of right now anyway)

Edit: well i guess you can pave under them but i don't think you can plant grass going to double check now. 

[14:30:42] The bouquet of orange-red flowers would never grow inside.

Edited by Kegan

Yes, it is that day now. Just got thrown off for it.

Mine is not downloading the update it just sits there at 0%