Sign in to follow this  
Teosen

Elevation hota depot - fail

1. random location in center hota

2. after take resources, player can not logout for 30 minutes

3. opening of the depot requires 70 fighting skill and premium

Devs probably did not think that the around depot is a few offline alts.

Edited by Teosen
  • Like 2

1. random location in centered in middle hota

3. opening of the depot requires 40 fighting skill and premium

+1 if its this^. Keeps it still open to casual players, But stops cheap alts from taking stuff.

Suggestion:

spawn 4 pillars around it(North, South, East, West) maybe 50 tiles in each direction that need to be captured at the same time(roughly) to make the depot openable.

Pillars will require premium and have decently long conquer timers just like normal hota pillars.

edit: require battle rank >1000 to conquer the pillars.

Edited by Tryfaen

So which low life couldnt help themselves and just had to get stupid?

• Like 1

opening depot shouldn't require fs to open... but prem. my wife's account is 1fs, but she plays on her account all the time. no need to require her to get fs when she dont like grinding. she just likes making things.

also, it should require something like conquering 4 pillars or atleast 1 pillar before the depot becomes unlocked or something, and maybe a notification in event tab stating, " NAMEHERE is conquering the depot pillar" or something to that effect. and have it be like the same amount of time as a hota pillar, and maybe even, the same type, so as long as its owned by that player, only that player can open the depot? and if someone else wants to open the depot, they have to first neutrilize the depot pillar, then conquer it.

• Like 1

And maybe have stuff spawn at the depot at random times instead of set intervals.

• Like 2

1. random location in center hota

3. opening of the depot requires 70 fighting skill and premium

opening depot shouldn't require fs to open... but prem. my wife's account is 1fs, but she plays on her account all the time. no need to require her to get fs when she dont like grinding. she just likes making things.

also, it should require something like conquering 4 pillars or atleast 1 pillar before the depot becomes unlocked or something, and maybe a notification in event tab stating, " NAMEHERE is conquering the depot pillar" or something to that effect. and have it be like the same amount of time as a hota pillar, and maybe even, the same type, so as long as its owned by that player, only that player can open the depot? and if someone else wants to open the depot, they have to first neutrilize the depot pillar, then conquer it.

And maybe have stuff spawn at the depot at random times instead of set intervals.

I bolded all the ideas I like +1 for them all :P I really do like the idea of something be conquered cause its better then people just snatching it out the chest and running off. Takes some time and possible pvp =)

Just a thought here. Why not, Characters cannot log out in the hota area period. 

• Like 1

Just a thought here. Why not, Characters cannot log out in the hota area period. 

I think I'd be happy if the devs could figure out how to stop people from leaving the game involuntarily.

While I would love this, I think it might be hard for the devs to distinguish between someone logging out, and one of the 11tybillion disconnects and crashes that happen in this game.

I forgot Elevation had a depot, even before the reset.  Its pretty silly, a set time only encourages as many people as possible to just sit there and wait and laugh at anyone else trying if they have the most

Get rid of the useless sword clashing sound.  Wurm sounds suck especially when you're working at deed or hunting, UUGGRRR GRRR ARGGGH IM A CROCODILE yea I don't wanna hear that, I keep wurm sounds down unless there's pvp, and/or just listen to music over it.  Make it a orange(?) colored event tab message

Require premium and some fs amount to open it, it was pretty dumb seeing suicide alts waiting at the depot on old ele where it was 100% prem only, same for looking for chests.

i don't like... grasp what inspired this thread?  a lot of it makes absolutely no sense 

This is the honest truth, not a single alt has been seen in the vicinity of HOTA since the reset. Maybe you would know this if you deeded closer to hota, or actually attended a single hota/depot spawn since the reset.

That being said, premium should be required for opening the depot or it should spawn at a random location inside the hota zone, retaining the sparkly effect until someone empties it and it dissapears. This would really just make logging an alt (prem or not) on the same location useless since it would be in a different area every time.

Edited by Csponge

i don't like... grasp what inspired this thread?  a lot of it makes absolutely no sense 

first round of challenge:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Edited by Zekezor

Right, I mean I concur it could be more randomized, I just don't grasp the whole alt part, usually suggestions come based off an event that happened, and I never noticed any abuse personally, just found it odd.  Maybe I missed something earlier on.  Luckily I guess the depot here hasn't really suffered from much abuse as it did on Challenge.

• Like 1