Sign in to follow this  
Ronbalder

Xanadu down?

Hey, tried logging in today and at first I noticed that all servers were down with 0 players and I was given this message upon clicking play; Connection Denied: the server is currently not available. Please try later.

Is it my internet or is it down for everyone? 

Yes, Xanadu went down with the other servers (presumably for ordinary maintenance restart), but didn't come up again.  It has now been half an hour since all the servers started running.

It does appear that Xanadu has just dropped.  Other servers seem OK at this time.

Obviously somebody who doesn't understand the concept of daily "Downtime"!

however it is now an hour later and all the servers are back up except Xanadu, any idea when we are going to be able to get our fix of Wurm?

Two days this week XAN is offline around 1200 z and I get no play time. There goes my premium time wasting away....Should give us 2x the time credit rounded up to an hour when server is down. Oh, and give us our 5 hour sleep bonus..

• Like 1

Do they ever give updates on ETA's for prolonged server unavailability?

Lets hope they are working on fixing the lag problems and that is why it is down for so long. 

Do they ever give updates on ETA's for prolonged server unavailability?

No - not many companies do this at all unless it's planned downtime, even then it's only a guidance ETA, usually signalled by the E.

A much bigger server will take longer for cleanup/decay cycle to run.

• Like 1