Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

Punish the Baby Troll King! 8 May 2015

I make that 8:30pm Friday night, UK time.  I'm hoping to be there (Pandalet), and I may bring Thingy with me.  Just me for the loot roll, although Thingy can provide a Mag link to mass stamina / smite casters.

Y'all just want me to be constantly sailing dont ya!!

Count me in if i can get there :P 

• Like 1

Big thanks to JDBooker and Explora for their help today, and to Evening for giving me the honor of trapping and organizing :)

You have become quite the trapper.  I'm quite sure you were drooling and frothing at the mouth when Evening said  "sure you can go trap him"  and you're like "Really?!!! with big eyes"  make a new alt, Trapperess :)  :P

• Like 1

Won't be able to attend but i posted a timer on TMW

Thank you for keeping the loot public unlike some other greedy people

Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

You have become quite the trapper.  I'm quite sure you were drooling and frothing at the mouth when Evening said  "sure you can go trap him"  and you're like "Really?!!! with big eyes"  make a new alt, Trapperess :)  :P

I don't know about frothing at the mouth  :rolleyes:   And as I'm sure you know, trapping and deeding a unique comes at a cost.   But I do quite enjoy the chase and subsequent capture of the various uniques.  And I know Katrinka enjoys catering to the fights.   :wub:

*edit* Btw, to the prospective fighters and their alt armies; this Troll King came with an army of trolls; we scraped them off carefully with a few deaths among us, but the trolls outside continue to try to 'follow' their leader.  I will likely make a second pen to keep alts safe in during the fight.

Edited by Lisabet
  • Like 1

Me and dimmi both 70+fs and  ermion fo priest will try to be there!

I'll be there, with maul in hand. If you need someone to facetank the mob to wrangle it at all just let me know.

I will be there, bringing Genevieve. Down with Joffrey!

Edited by Jibberish

We'll try to be there
Malajane, Akkadyjczyk, Kenshi, 

Will the fight be within local of water?  Or do we have to cart our cheerleaders to a landlocked location?