Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | A Simple Mans Survival | 4 Hunting with Zarrab the Croc Hunter

It's time for a hunt..or be hunted..whatever! Zarrab and I set out to see if we can inflict some terror on the area. With no covers or cotton, we tend to be a little cautious on our endeavour.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2S--nbIU0

• Like 5

That was a "birch" newbie shovel (and probably also a hatchet and rake) that vanished from the forge?  

They are not fireproof, like the player made ones are   ^_^  The saw and pickaxe would have been fireproof.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Just watched it.  Great series! I know I'll be viewing each one as it's posted in the future.  Also, I'm glad you didn't cut this latest one from the longer length presented.  It actually gave more continuity and the feeling of the croc rescue and the great hunt, so cheers!

I never really do long videos, as I feel they are boring, but I guess people wathc vids while grinding, so they dont really need to be action packed.

It was great having Zarrab on, he's always good value imo.

I'm enjoying watching these. Its nice to see a current let's play starting from newbie status that's current. The longer format is better and the two person banter helps keep it interesting even when there isn't a whole lot going on.

What a fool this Zarrab is. Watch him holding the arrow, drawing the unstrung bow, and letting go... and the arrow drops to his feet.

Zarrab is a warrior, pure strength! Not to much upstairs unfortunately :P

Liked this vid a lot. Reminds me of days of old, hiding in 1x1 pens from baddies. I recommend another gate on that pen, or even better, a longer pen that you can run through to lose the mobs.

Excellent show! Can't wait to see more.

You should have picked up mighty Zarrab's arrows for him by your safety pen after he'd shot them at the croc.  He even said they took him alot of effort to improve. ;)

Ah yes Griphyth, now i have a 2 tile pen down near the farm as well. Next task is the house, paved roads for max speed and perhaps some safe pens around the forest.