Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

Fiend er Friend Requests

First off, let me start by thanking those responsible for adding remote friend requests. It was a major improvement that helped players connect in game, and should not be overlooked. Thank you.

Now with that said, :)

As it stands now, friend requests tend to get lost in the events tab.

It would be nice to both hear an audible sound and see some visual alternative to text in the events tab.

Perhaps a flashing icon in the status effects window would work or some other variation?

Edit: Could also add mail notification and others there as well. Or perhaps just add another window entirely for "notifications".

It may also help to move the friend request event notification to the friends tab.

Just throwing ideas out there. If anyone else has other constructive ideas, please share. :)

Edited by Tuanta
  • Like 6

+1.

I feel like a small box should appear, somewhere off to the side of the GUI, displaying who is sending the request and giving the options in a button format, like, Accept, Decline, Ignore.

• Like 2

+1 i also agree with this...your probably not the first person who has thought that why isn't anyone seeing my request or had to reply to someone because you missed theirs...so a notifications box would be nice.

Popups ingame are a huge no no, especially if they can be sent by anyone, however I'm all for making the text more obvious or having something also in the Friends tab to make it flash.

• Like 1

Popups ingame are a huge no no, especially if they can be sent by anyone, however I'm all for making the text more obvious or having something also in the Friends tab to make it flash.

I never understood why the message pops up in the event tab.. not the friend one...

• Like 1

+1

I'm totally fine with a small popup as long as it's not super obnoxious.

Or at the very least a simple sound effect upon request.