Sign in to follow this  
Rayven

wts deed

want to sell 43x43 deed on release with 40+enchanted fenced in grass tiles, large mine, mailbox pretty much clear of buildings perfect for setting up the way u want it, has a highway thru it but i started a by pass that could be completed fairly easily then get gm approval. should not b a problem. can contact on forum with rayven, in game rayven or arian. (Hell Hound Refuge) is deed name. 15 silver or bst offer. 

coordinance: X22 Y38

screenshots:slideshow :

http://s1026.photobucket.com/user/gypsylady23/slideshow/hellhound%20refuge

Edited by Rayven

taking pictures during daylight would help greatly.  what about coordinations? coastal? upkeep per month and what is left of upkeep..

• Like 1

theres really not much diff in day or night pics on deed simply because it is mostly trees, grass and the like the only buildings are the pen gatehouses. it is not coastal, upkeep is roughly 6 s  and at this minute has 12 days left on upkeep,  as for coordinance im unsure of that atm. but will get back to u. and i will try to get some daylight pics as well as soon as i get time.

Edited by Rayven

I could be interested but hoofs questions are also mine as well :)

Heh I know the spot and the seller, guess they're swamped irl so will oblige.

X22 Y38

Lots of iron in the mines with room to tunnel further.

3 major flat areas, and you can pretty much walk between them (no huge slope), enchanted tiles have been for the most part sectioned off in 2x2's protected by gatehouses at the end of each row of pens (that's on the biggest raised flat spot).

Guard tower right off the southeast corner, 2 minutes downhill to coastline, good room to expand specially north, and highway to linkoping should be easy enough to twist around the deed if it ain't been done yet.

More like 80-100 enchanted tiles if i remember correctly, that said.  Pretty much any major highway you grab on Release will get you there.

*edit: old BMTC Farms*

Edited by Mordraug

Thanks Mordraug and yes i have been busy irl and have not had much time to put into the game or sellers post, plus im way new to the forums. as i stated b4 i started a bypass for the highway so alot of the work for that is already done. mine is large some of the pens are 4 tiles some 6 tiles . and thx again :)