Sign in to follow this  
asdf

Indy forest giant / Saturday 6 PM UTC

Thanks for letting everyone know about the fight :)

• Like 1

Well what a lovely afternoon out. It's rare that I leave my home but these special events are a pure treat.

We had ice creams c/o Gumbo. One guy suffering with anger issues that involved shovels and hitting hitting his alt. I finally got a kiss and a cuddle with Riverwyle after I had been trapped inside someones tent, hit over the head with a felled tree and poked while being afk! Great job Tich for trying to start a revolt "Save the giant" placard placed at the entrance to the cave. Thanks to the guys who organised it all but the biggest personal thanks I need to give are to my two hero's, yet again they had to save me from the dreaded lag monster and get me back to my boat. I'm thinking it was the lag but it may have been something to do with the food they fed me as I don't remember getting into their cart...

• Like 3

Thanks for the day... has lots of fun.

:)

Thanks to Asdf, you hosted nicely with all the needed supplies and accommodations.  easy to get to, loved the touch of statues leading up to the Hunt.  Was a Joy and saw many a friends.   Thank you Cerber for the potion mixes, source salts have a value.  Thank you also to Ulviirala for lending us some mounts.