Sign in to follow this  
asdf

Indy forest giant / Saturday 6 PM UTC

I'm hoping to bring my prime three, Jaybudd, Isky, and Jay. Not sure I can actually be useful in any real way, but..

Depends on my work schedule; however, I may swing by on my way back from another unique hunt.

Have over 50 Natural Substance, if no one better is available for potion-mixing

I will be there with Willow and Oak. Would like to borrow 2 horses please (I promise I wont kill them for leather)   ;)

• Like 1

Due to some unforeseen family issues it appears I will have to take leave. However you have your King's support and may you rise victorious!

Sailing right now.

Hope I make it in time.

To get there, start east from Ping's Folly, and on the highway just east of Crazytown, you'll find a signpost on the road. From there, turn north, and follow the packed dirt path uphill (about 900 meters). There are troll statues along the path, renamed with the distance left.

oh btw, there's pretty much nothing to do up there, don't come too early ;)

1RlDCpt.png

Edited by asdf

Is there a boat canal into Ping's Folly from the north coast?

Is there a boat canal into Ping's Folly from the north coast?

Pingpong Follys is the cave canal in the North. Its just NOT named on the com map.

• Like 1

we plan to have an attempt of a Magranon's Ritual of the Sun after the event, although it is quite likely to be a bit too early since the last cast. Keep your fences logged in :)

Thanks for the fight everyone! Been great fun camping out in the wilds with y'all :)

For those who are curious: no valrei drop :(

And for those who asked for a backstory: there isn't very much to it, really. I first seen the giant on the scan when casting from here: http://i.imgur.com/EH2zIDW.png - which I think was lucky, he must've just moved to the east a bit, seeing as we scanned there before and didn't see him. His home tile was about 40 tiles north of where he died, up on the slope.

Edited by asdf
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for arranging this :) and thanks to cerber for mixing the potions