Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

Lost Rare Butchering knife

I know this may be foolish to post yet it's a shot in the dark rare chance maybe I'll be lucky.  I had bought a rare butchering knife from a friend so its value is more than the rarity.  I then went to a dragon hunt on Indy and had move some items around in my tents when leather working and can only guess i've moved the butchering knife out of my inventory in error as I don't have it nor do i see where i've put it anyplace in my event logs.

Should anyone have found it, I'd pay a reward if returned.  Rare butchering knife around 43-53ql no enchants.  sig Zalor.

I can't place why it 's no longer in my inventory but that was my last known place traveling from release to indy to the hunt then to exodus.

Embarrassing post yet worth the exposure in hopes I may locate the knife.

I found a rare shovel laying on the ground at the Xanadu troll king hunt, saw the signature matched some one in local and handed it back.

Hopefully someone remembers finding one and you'll get the same result! Good luck :)

• Like 3

Best way to spot it is open your events log and find "drop a butchering" see where/when it happened, narrow the search a bit.

• Like 4

Best way to spot it is open your events log and find "drop a butchering" see where/when it happened, narrow the search a bit.

true, combed my event logs for that day and each day there after from buying it and nothing..so i'm thinking in dragging things back and forth..the most common way to misplace something, that I had moved it to a container

and maybe dropping the container..so no log for drops butchering knife.. sailing too many places playing when tired..not a good mix

I do not have internet access right now, I cannot afford it, so send a pm to cerberus or smilingcat and ask if either of them can look around the local area for it. I will try to find a wifi spot tomorrow and log in to look. I wish I could do more hun and I hope that you find it. If you find my missing 3 speed horse I beg of you not to butcher it with the rare butchering knife :). In all seriousness though please try and ask cerberus or smilingcat if they can look around for it. I really will try and log in from a wifi to help look as well.

You have probably already done this... but...

Check all of your pottery jars, bowls, satchels, you name it.

I don't know how many times I have sworn something is gone and then found it in a jar in a backpack, etc.

check your combat logs, you didn't accidentally throw it did you?

(I have actually done this once)

Edited by KyleBooze
  • Like 3