Sign in to follow this  
Gaul

3 Champs for all kingdoms

This thing still not fixed?

There are not enough people affected by it. And clearly other kingdoms that are not affected want 0 compatition even though they claim otherwise, so no one will say much about it.

It's going to take an influx of kingdoms and champ slots before one of the devs that play the game are affected by this till we see a fix.

So much for Rolf actually trying to balance the game where it needs to be balanced.

Edited by MaurizioAM

Bump for another kingdom! Needs fixing Rolf!

• Like 2

Bump like hitting a lump, while taking a dump like Mr. Gump?

I feel an explanation of why this has not been fully addressed by our dev team or Rolf would be great.

How can we as players make suggestions without knowing the full reasons behind denying what so many players are asking for?

I like how it is atm, reason why it gives more people a reason to fight other pmks to try to destroy them so they can get that slot, but people have made a good point about someone champing and just not logging in for 6months, i suggest keeping the 3slots for a deity in, but make it so it takes 10mins (and sends a message out like tower caps)to become a champ, this should give people some time to come and fight (twigs ftw). And if someone manages to sneak a champ in at a deadtime make it so if you get a drain on that players PMK Capitol all of their champs loses one life. Just an idea