Sign in to follow this  
Countess

War, Speed & Breeding Horses [Xan]

Hey everybody,

Today I am posting for my village's Fo priest Mira! She has been working on our own line of horses, and we now have decided to start a sales thread for the ones we rule out. There is everything from wild to 5-speed! Just pass a PM or respond here with the names of the horses you want. 

Traits that are not war or speed do not count towards the price. No horse has bad traits. 

FREE DELIVERY!

We have the feature that for a certain amount extra, you may request a carer for your horse. That means that somebody from our settlement will care for the animal until it passes away to ensure longevity. Old

or Venerable horses always come with a carer. 

All horses except foals come with the feature fat. Foals will be fat if they have been with us for a while, but it might be too early for them to be at the time of purchase. 

DS in Location stands for Dragon Shore, R 22 - the second part is only for us to remember where we put them. 

Young F. = Young Foal / Adolescent F. = Adolescent Foal

Young H. = Young Horse / Adolescent H. = Adolescent Horse

769acax2.png

Edited by Countess
  • Like 1

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that all of the horses are still available! Please contact me or Countess if you would like to get one :)

I'd like to buy Tearsweet. Please send me a message to discuss delivery.

rx5o64t9.png

Sold to Blackunicorn.

EDIT: Updated with the new list.

Edited by Countess

Hi, can you tell which traits to you define War, Speed, and Breeding?

s5hwrdzg.png

Sold to Ymediocrity. New list still has to be updated.

Hi, can you tell which traits to you define War, Speed, and Breeding?

War: It will fight fiercly. It is a tough bugger. (OPT: It has keen senses. It seems overly aggressive. If a horse has both of them, we consider it an additional war trait. Each of them is counted as a free trait otherwise, altho we tell the buyer the exact traits of the horse upon request.)

SpeedIt has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.

Ty for answering. And the breeding ones are just ones that don't have bad traits?

Ty for answering. And the breeding ones are just ones that don't have bad traits?

No, the breeding ones are just breeding pairs, which we put together based on your requirements. So if you require 5 speeders we will wait until we have a 5-speeder breeding pair with different parents and everything, and then deliver that. Just means that the horses can be bred without issue.

No, the breeding ones are just breeding pairs, which we put together based on your requirements. So if you require 5 speeders we will wait until we have a 5-speeder breeding pair with different parents and everything, and then deliver that. Just means that the horses can be bred without issue.

Currently we don't because we're on an island and bison unfortunately can't swim. We will soon be constructing a secondary deed on mainland, where we hope to be able to breed the other animal types as well, as we don't want to build a bridge. 

Would you like to be informed when we have bison? 5-speeders I assume?

Updated, removed sold horses and added new foals! Updated ages!