Sign in to follow this  
mthoodyn

Why is Wild-server "Chaos" tied to Epic religious events?

Is there a reason why Wild server is tied to the events that happens on Epic?

Like the new gods "Champs", sorcery, buffs, and whatever and whatnot.

This question bugged me for as long as the testserver Epic was introduced.

Why not separate Wild from those servers and let it be as it used to.

Feels like its to much stuff interfering with wild pvp.

Wild has a slower playing pace then Epic does, so I see why it fits on Epic cause of this. But imo it has nothing to do on Wild server.

Maybe just me that Thinks so, or does anyone else feels the same?

Edited by mthoodyn

Everything is fine, but I don't even know you on chaos server and you are making random suggestions? Have you ever played on pvp server? Champs have been on chaos since forever, sotg too. Sorcery is meh and can be countered.

• Like 1

Everything is fine, but I don't even know you on chaos server and you are making random suggestions? Have you ever played on pvp server? Champs have been on chaos since forever, sotg too. Sorcery is meh and can be countered.

New Champs, like Tosiek wich is in direct relation to the events on Epic server. Has nothing to do on Chaos as chaos server has a totally different play style then Epic.

I didnt mention Sotg. Meditation was added even Before Epic server existed lol, so I dont mind meditation. But you'r right, SOTG is OP, but hey, thats Another discussion that dont belong in this thread.

Now, read the post again. Take some coffe or whatever floats your boat, Think, reflect, Think again, then you can post an answer :) cheers mate.

don't think anyone on epic wanted sorcery or the god systems ever ported over there, but rolf ported over the good stuff and left us with the bad stuff which has since been toned down

New Champs, like Tosiek wich is in direct relation to the events on Epic server. Has nothing to do on Chaos as chaos server has a totally different play style then Epic.

I didnt mention Sotg. Meditation was added even Before Epic server existed lol, so I dont mind meditation. But you'r right, SOTG is OP, but hey, thats Another discussion that dont belong in this thread.

Now, read the post again. Take some coffe or whatever floats your boat, Think, reflect, Think again, then you can post an answer :) cheers mate.

"Like the new gods "Champs", sorcery, buffs, and whatever and whatnot."

Guess SoTG isnt a buff anymore \o/. And how can you say some things are imbalanced/balanced if you dont even play here? It's like me trying to get rid off something in freedom without even playing there

Edited by Blazer

It doesn't take much brainpower to come to the conclusion that SOTG with valrei is extremely overpowered.

SOTG is parth of meditation, and yes you are completely correct BLAZER, it needs to be looked over cause its OP!

Freedomers interfering with chaos

How about you start some suggestions about new tree types instead?

• Like 2

Freedomers interfering with chaos

How about you start some suggestions about new tree types instead?

Interfering? Please! Last I checked, PvE never gets any updates or attention, its all about PvP. Can't you see why they are upset!? Can't you see why they want to influence changes that can drastically change the way we play the game?

Gosh golly Tomt, are you blind?

/s

Edited by Propheteer

There are nice aspects with the code.

While some of the valrei creatures like nogumps are just a pain in the ... ;) Hunting them provides a nice little bonus!

The main reason most Chaos players dislike Epic anyways is the double skillgain, the curve and most importantly: devastating terraforming events.

That said - I was also against using the volcanoe rods on Chaos.

• Like 1

SOTG is parth of meditation, and yes you are completely correct BLAZER, it needs to be looked over cause its OP!

You truely are a troll. And i think we understood SoTG is OP because you manage to write this on EVERY topic that has anything to do with PvP. We have a saying that if you tell something enough times it becomes trueth. It seems you are using this logic for the hopes of it becoming true. I don´t understand why you have problems with those things? Are you from Epic and jeoulous? Or are you some Chaos player who dies all the time and blame it on everything else then yourself?

Neat thread. Troll level:Novice

In what way do you Think this is a troll thread? I asked a serious question and you troll my thread with this nonsense!

this player is on xanadu.

This thread is now about xanadu. New treetypes anyone?

Edited by Zazz
  • Like 3

I would love to get new treetypes.

Instead we get a couple of man years worth of dev time spent on Challenge (anyone still playing on this server?) and bridges (meh).

There are nice aspects with the code.

While some of the valrei creatures like nogumps are just a pain in the ... ;) Hunting them provides a nice little bonus!

The main reason most Chaos players dislike Epic anyways is the double skillgain, the curve and most importantly: devastating terraforming events.

That said - I was also against using the volcanoe rods on Chaos.

Agree, agree, agree, ag... No, volcanos are awesome :)