Sign in to follow this  
bwg

The venerable green dragon hatchling [Slain]

Deed owner is not online right now.  He wants it killed and those who want to help kill it are coming.  Anyone in it for financial gain, that's your choice to make.

Sure :)

But you cant blame people for being hungry for teh lootz!

• Like 1

Even though it is right at my place, I may not be able to attend even.

I hope Silas can manage the situation in case I can not be there in time.

RL in the way. What a timing...

In case I can't make it there though, I wish you all good luck and thank you in advance for helping to rid the place of the dangerous beast.

I wish I could help but work sucks for me right now.

One thing if someone gets a chance, Id like to seem some screen shots of the damage. Ive seen what they can do to a mine and have fixed several post dragon with my Mag. But I have not seen what havoc can occur above ground.

And dont assume he will stay put, the one I trapped had already moved a good 100 tiles from where it was spotted and headed right for my and my neighbors deed, so I trapped it in my mine until i could get it killed imagining the worst might happen above ground.

Thanks! And good luck!

Edited by conmcb25

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, but good luck to all nonetheless!

• Like 1

Updated main post:

Summary:

Random loot, the list is available to those who have registered.  To register, you need to be in my local.  Registration closes 10 minutes before, so be there, or be square.

It seems we will fail to be there in time, struggling with the lower wind now from Xana - it was quite tight anyway with better wind, so we'll see if can get there in time :D

Congrats to everyone & to those who won a few goodies.

Thanks to our amazing host, Silas!

Thank you sincerely to all who came. Thank you for not stealing and for being the Wurm community that I remember. I put out forges, wood and iron for all to use, and it was used honestly and not looted. I loaned out 14 horses, all of which but 1 were returned. To the person who kept the 1 horse, I wish you well and hope that you get a lot of good use out of it, you obviously needed it more than I did.

This event was a great time, I had a blast. It is a lot harder to be host then I would have thought. For all of those who have hosted these events in the past, I commend you. ALL loots were rolled for honestly and the winners are as follows:

Arkadianwarking - Tooth

Dorian - Skull

Joeix - Gland

Marni - Eye

Smilingcat - Rare bone

Wirano - Body

7 meats - Traded on a first come first serve, names remembered: Rylee, Niki, Ulviirala, Jaz, Tuga, Tifa (if I did not mention your name sorry and congrats)

To all who have asked, no there was not a tome that dropped. You will not see an auction for a tome as this item was not dropped. Thank you all again for coming.

In case anyone has trust issues, there were no items kept for myself. The only thing that I claimed from this event was the title, some new friends, and a small mess around my deed to clean up. But the last part I am ok with :) it will go into the compost pile and leftover meats are being fed to Smilingcats crab to help tame it :D

Edited by tarlynn
  • Like 7

[02:48:52] You press the green dragon hatchling meat close to your chest.

Here's the missing meat :P

Was fun being at a dragonslaying again, big thanks to the organizers and gumbo for that lovely imp!

HAHAHA, ah yes, there it is. A little bit narcissistic to hug raw, or any other, dragon meats for the record :P

[18:10:57] You drop a green dragon hatchling skull.

I would like to thank the academy for this wonderful award.

I would also like to thank the organizers of this event for providing stuff to do while we wait.

And I would like to thank my fellow alliance members for just being a great bunch of peeps. 

:D

• Like 1

Well organized!

Thanks Gumbo for imping weapons to 90ql for free.