Sign in to follow this  
Invidiia

Potion of Water Walking?

Recently acquired a Potion of Water Walking from a Valrei mob.. Anyone know what it is? It doesn't appear you can use it yet, and there is not much info on it. 

Thanks.

Forgive me as i'm making some pretty wild assumptions here, but if i had to guess.... i'd say it lets you walk on water.

Ask Rolf or someone who can get to him coughGMscough, if its working as its intended.

*shrug* perhaps gives you less stamina drain in water? Or move at walking speed while swimming (effectively walking on it I guess though if actually walking you'd presumeably be able to recover stam on water too which would be quite powerful in PvP).

• Like 1

*shrug* perhaps gives you less stamina drain in water? Or move at walking speed while swimming (effectively walking on it I guess though if actually walking you'd presumeably be able to recover stam on water too which would be quite powerful in PvP).

Aye, what I would figure, even assuming it works, which can be a dangerous assumption.

WoW had these and indeed they enabled the player to walk on water. A nice benefit for a time. No telling how they will work here though.

=Ayes=