Sign in to follow this  
Yarnball

White Tome all 3 charges

wurm.20150427.jpg

[22:12:42] The white leather covers will reveal the secrets of high magic for the one who dares open them.

It has 3 charges left.

Title received after one charge is Summoner.

Starting bid: 200e
Bid increment: 10e
Reserve: 200e
Snipe Protection: 3 hr
Buyout: 500e
Current bid: None

Please note I do not accept private bids, all bids must be posted here, feel free to PM me with buyout or questions.

Item will be picked up on deliverance at Funndy Docks, unless delivery is arranged with me before auction ends.

Euro is preferred payment, but I will accept silver as well at 1e:1.1s

auction_timer_1430706337.gif

Edited by Yarnball

White Tome?

I must have an old spreadsheet...

Yes indeed, white tome. Op edited with image.

Edited by Yarnball

Please note that this auction is for all three charges, not one, a single charge generally goes for about 80e from past sales and auctions.

I'll offer 75s for all 3 charges. Yes, I know this is less then your start bid, but so far it's the only bid.

200e

Edit (If i'm a loser, please have the winner contact me. I want to buy a charge.) :D

Edited by Tuanta

can't afford all 3 charges, but whoever wins, please message me. I'll pay more than usual to get a charge :)

At this time we are considering closing the auction to relist as individual charges being that most people seem more interested in buying a single charge rather than the whole tome. If no further bids are made, I have spoken to Tuanta and we will honor his bid proportionately for a single charge as per his request and auction off the two remaining charges.

• Like 2